Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

N

Nah he'll be right!

Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

1687999897696.png

Sticking with my original trades as these two are gonna bleed cash and Bont is someone I want for the rest of the season. Will hold Yeo on the bench for the week as he's not going to change in price and swap him and one of my maxed out rooks for Doch and a rook next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for mid pricers is done IMHO. Get a premo and a cheap rook instead.

I would presume Wardlaw is starting for him.

Plenty of time for mid pricers still. We need to be generating $$.

at a bit of a loss this week as Seamus, Sheldrick and Johnson still have plenty of $$ to make ...

View attachment 1724602

Any ideas?
Depends on your bank. What can you trade Yeo to? Could be any of the positions given DPP of Seamus and Sheldrick in particular.

As a backup plan if Titch is out, I’m very tempted to do this

74AACCEE-4AFA-489C-96E2-76262E034886.jpeg

Would leave me with $2k in the bank, Dawson would sit at M1 for the week, I would bench Humphrey and hold him as a cash reserve for a downgrade next week, field Sheldrick at F6, then next week downgrade Humph, bench Sheldrick, trade Lloyd, move Dawson to D1, Martin to F6 and get in one of Simpkin or Mills next week to fill M8.

Convoluted backup plan but it could be a good one (and there’s not longer a need to death ride Dawson lol)

at a bit of a loss this week as Seamus, Sheldrick and Johnson still have plenty of $$ to make ...

View attachment 1724602

Any ideas?
If it was my team, Yeo and Mitchell would be going this week. Get Sheldrick down to FWD, Johnson on the field in MID and Yeo becomes a gun.

EDIT: you could get away with a $200k non-player because you're almost at a finished team.

View attachment 1724602

Any ideas?

If you've got enough (20K or 30K), Harrison to basement rook and Yeo to Sheez/Day?

Alternatively, trade Yeo out for a decent rook, sens Seamus back, and play all 3 of Sheldrick, Johnson and Seamus on field this week, and reassess next week?

Think I'm settled on, for a one week play, fio hh or Cripps. Hmm

Will be my worst player on field so literally a one week play whilst most top 100 are with a rook on field due to Yeo being highly owned up there

HH, role back but more direct style capping his scoring. Fio, Ainsworth on a wing and touk back next week, should get bulk cbas again. Cripps, well, he could just be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back