Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 2 - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2134 this week and coming in at 8000 overall which is annoying considering I got greedy and didn't take Dochs VC score last week and punted on Laird for Captain which resulted in over 100+ point loss.

If no injuries present this week I'm not sure what I'll even do at this stage as I don't have the cash to go up and no real downgrade options but need to close the gap to the top blokes!

Last edited:

I have had setters from the start but as a bombers fan am I convinced this will continue? No.

Could do it merely from the cash generation perspective and if he averages even 90+ you'd be happy and could flick off later.
Why aren't you convinced on Setterfield longterm ?

Why aren't you convinced on Setterfield longterm ?
Sorry, I meant from a numbers point of view. The inside bull we needed but I feel like Merret, Parish, Shiel are all adjusting to Scott's new game plan whereas Will has come in knowing nothing different. I would expect those guys to take some of those points away from him going forward. But I could be completely wrong :tearsofjoy:

Three Bombers mids averaging 100 for a season? They're not the Bulldogs :p
You make a good point .....I can't see Setterfield continuing to ave 126 ....it does seem though, Parish & Zerrett's average's likely to be capped around that 105 ave ....and Setters potentially 105-110 , which is still great value

1679898820404.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had setters from the start but as a bombers fan am I convinced this will continue? No.

Could do it merely from the cash generation perspective and if he averages even 90+ you'd be happy and could flick off later.
He has already cemented his place in the guts at centre bounces in just two games and added a new dimension to our clearances. He is big enough to hold off and push a jersey cow in Rowell, away from the ball on multiple occasions.
Now we can rotate Darcy, Merrett, Shiel and co with Setterfield in there 80% of the time.

We didn’t have that last year. No more Stringer taking CB’s and going down to the FL.

Setters has a role now. And it’s midfield fantasy gold.

Leave him out of this weeks trading at your peril…if you’ve got him, he’s a beautiful prospect in round 10ish to upgrade to super premo

Or he just keeps cranking out 105s every week until the end 💁‍♂️

Yeah we know. They’re winning. Sorry TedDougChris 😬

Animated GIF

2134 this week and coming in at 8000 overall which is annoying considering I got greedy and didn't take Dochs VC score last week and punted on Laird for Captain which resulted in over 100+ point loss.

If no injuries present this week I'm not sure what I'll even do at this stage as I don't have the cash to go up and no real downgrade options but need to close the gap to the top blokes!
Great bounce back!

Wow. Even North Melbourne and West Coast have won.
Last year's Premiers 0 - 2 and last year's Woodenspoon 2 - 0. All is not right in the world!

Last years premiers got Tanner Spud. Last years spooners got Harry (think he can go 1 name now like Seal, Cher or McLovin)
When you going just tigs. Tanner will get better, Sheez will too. You, I'm not so sure:p

Well done, great score. To make you feel even better you didn't lose 100+ points on that captaincy call last week, you lost 53 (110-57).

I lost more than that just fielding the wrong rooks this week. Win some lose some

He has already cemented his place in the guts at centre bounces in just two games and added a new dimension to our clearances. He is big enough to hold off and push a jersey cow in Rowell, away from the ball on multiple occasions.
Now we can rotate Darcy, Merrett, Shiel and co with Setterfield in there 80% of the time.

We didn’t have that last year. No more Stringer taking CB’s and going down to the FL.

Setters has a role now. And it’s midfield fantasy gold.

Leave him out of this weeks trading at your peril…if you’ve got him, he’s a beautiful prospect in round 10ish to upgrade to super premo

Or he just keeps cranking out 105s every week until the end 💁‍♂️
Absolutely.

If he gets 105 every week we would all be over the moon but I just have this feeling the old boys will take some points from him. Fingers crossed I'm wrong!

Well done, great score. To make you feel even better you didn't lose 100+ points on that captaincy call last week, you lost 53 (110-57).

I lost more than that just fielding the wrong rooks this week. Win some lose some
Doc - 110 and as captain would have got 220 but got greedy!
Laird - 57 and had him as captain soonly got 114

Oh yes, wrong rookies happen every week :tearsofjoy: never get it right.

Doc - 110 and as captain would have got 220 but got greedy!
Laird - 57 and had him as captain soonly got 114

Oh yes, wrong rookies happen every week :tearsofjoy: never get it right.
Yeah but you got 53 points extra from non captain Doc

110 + 114 = 224
220 + 57 = 277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back