Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw, Worpel was just way more competent after 1/4 time and that's why Sam Mitchell gave him more CBAs....he finally stopped being a spud who takes everyone and just gained territory. Won clearances and contested possessions. That's how you get the coach to give you CBAs. Last week he looked like a spud and got treated as such by his coach
And that is a big part to why he was priced like he was - a mid $400's guy - now he is $600= plus guy. Has done his job when a Salary Cap dictated this!

How did Matt Roberts look? Might be a target this week.
He's good - very competent kick which Horse likes. Was excellent at getting the little +6's down the wings. I had Hollands with a 47E and rolled the dice and went with Roberts. Strange feeling barracking for the Tiges AND Matt Roberts:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naicos and RoMa getting it done. I might have a chance at cracking 1,900 for the round 🤦‍♂️
Fielded Ciminiti instead of taking Pedler's 47 - two third qtr goals were a relief I can tell you. Was losing all hope of getting 1900 before that

Trading out Worpel over Powell so I could get LDU over Serong. Massive disaster.
I somehow neglected to put E on a mid and now a donut fir Degoey and will lose league game by 50 odd points

I hate this stupid frustrating game where if you don’t get a ripper start in round 1 &2 3 you’re pretty much no chance winning the car

Bit of a joke on myself.. I upgraded him right before the Day suspension game

Difference is I'm not going on an all day sook about it like old mate who's hellbent on dragging the whole board down to his level. GG to everyone that was lucky enough/had the foresight to hold
I traded him to Bowes in RDT for a net loss of 65 and now need Pou to score 18 in the last to win 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back