Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know everyone’s high on Oliver but I reckon crouch could be the top mid this year. Will see how he goes with Steele back

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know everyone’s high on Oliver but I reckon crouch could be the top mid this year. Will see how he goes with Steele back

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Reaction GIF

2131 all out, but what could have been...

23,000 up to 17,000, up from 38,000 in Round 2, so slowly making progress.

Green out is really gonna put me behind though.

Another meh round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel you my dude. Except I traded out Worpel so I could get Day :sweatsmile: the double whammy

Did the exact same. Felt great at half time last week - but Fantasy is a game of luck, and I have not had it on my side this year, haha.

2124. Definitely taking it with 5 sub 50 scores on field. Nice seeing my team rattle home for once instead of the normal sh*t sandwich Sundays

Went Doch/Witts > Dawson/English. Could have been in a coma and made the same trades they were so obvious. Big win nonetheless

If Green cops a week I'll be starting a little internal jail on my bench with him and Day. Have mercy

2124. Definitely taking it with 5 sub 50 scores on field. Nice seeing my team rattle home for once instead of the normal sh*t sandwich Sundays

Went Doch/Witts > Dawson/English. Could have been in a coma and made the same trades they were so obvious. Big win nonetheless

If Green cops a week I'll be starting a little internal jail on my bench with him and Day. Have mercy
you beat me and I had only 2 sub 50 scores! HOW??

Oh...because Worpel was my ******* highest scoring mid! WORPEL

I need some good premos fast, starting with English

Thoughts Zevon ???
Won all my cash league matchups and made some progress in the rankings without the little seagull so I'm going all right thanks. Didn't want to win the car by too much so thought I'd handicap myself to start the year and give the rest of you a shot :tongueoutv1:

Well Cumming finally came with a 114, Worps delivering a torp (none of this barrel BS) for 113, Marshall smacked a 134 and the new (slooty) recruit with a 140, pity JDG was a late out but I managed to get Mackenzie (20pts) on field with a minute to spare, won my Div2 matchup by 20pts.

Up by 7k spots to 37k odd with a 2048

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back