Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have got Bray 50k cheaper for a 150 then picked up a discount Steele post bye. Instead I did it the other way around due to fixtures and absolutely copping it in the process

I despise this game sometimes

Marshall to sit the rest of the 6 mins on the bench here.

Sinclair for the second year running vying for my worst "premo" trade in.

Refused to accept he was a premo last year, eventually caved at MAX price and he finished the season without tonning for a month or so.

Brought in 2 weeks ago for a 79 against North and today barely scraping to a 70.
Pathetic.

But, good thing is, you have to HATE some of your premos otherwise trading through the byes gets too hard if you can't ditch the odd failed premo. He's nearing my never again lists.

Became way too accepting of Pedlar and Chandler, when in reality, we've seen their floor and should give them the boot, not field them.

Also, Laird (C) subbed out.. FFS.

Pedlar doing me a massive solid…. Have LDU injured and cincotta and hollands on field…. Couldn’t afford anymore issues on field

To make it sweeter now they decide Pedlar is an inside mid the week I trade him. * off
Yeah, that would be a turn up. Keays was a good mid and they throw him fwd for some reason, and Pedlar a fwd looking to get some mid time. Getting a bit more ersatile the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1744 with daicos, callaghan, jelly and cogs to come

have moved back in ranking, but unsure how much i can gain back

thought it'd be a low scoring week, but seems par still gonna be 2200... this game is just so unforgiving

Sinclair for the second year running vying for my worst "premo" trade in.

Refused to accept he was a premo last year, eventually caved at MAX price and he finished the season without tonning for a month or so.

Brought in 2 weeks ago for a 79 against North and today barely scraping to a 70.
Pathetic.

But, good thing is, you have to HATE some of your premos otherwise trading through the byes gets too hard if you can't ditch the odd failed premo. He's nearing my never again lists.

Became way too accepting of Pedlar and Chandler, when in reality, we've seen their floor and should give them the boot, not field them.

Also, Laird (C) subbed out.. FFS.
Came in to say the same thing. Dreadful. Did the same thing as you before the north game.

Perfect candidate for a sideways trade on his bye, at least. Always a hard to fine good trades week that first bye

116 isn't 129 but I'll take it. Stoked with Pedlar repaying the faith. That game pushed me back into the top 30k before Daicos/Green captains, Coniglio and Kelly push me out again.
Pedlar finally got some CBAs this game and boy was he good! I reckon I saw him have 3 CBAs with 3 clearances. Doesn't have the tank to stay there, but for those that have kept him this long, it may give him a few more weeks of cash gen.

To make it sweeter now they decide Pedlar is an inside mid the week I trade him. * off
We thought it was going to happen (has all the traits we want in an inside bull). But it'll still be minimal CBAs. Just got his body right after 2 injury riddled years and doubt we'll want to screw up his body (famous last words). . .

Pedlar finally got some CBAs this game and boy was he good! I reckon I saw him have 3 CBAs with 3 clearances. Doesn't have the tank to stay there, but for those that have kept him this long, it may give him a few more weeks of cash gen.
Pretty much all that was needed. Ginbey and Ashcroft kickstarting their cash gen again helps a lot. Still, I'm hoping Davey is dropped next week so I can focus on Chandler and a red dot as Cincotta will have to go the week after if he has another poor game.

19/1935, dropped 7k in rankings so should gain something back in the last game.

RoMa hit his average so one tick towards 2200. 110 from Daicos, 70 from Callaghan and 80 from Ash gets me there

I’m gonna have to hold Pedlar don’t I? Bloke just restarted his cash gen, but I need enough to do an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back