Competitions 2023 Herald Sun SuperCoach - JOIN BF BLUES GROUP USING CODE 389682

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 2

Congratulations to the following who have been locked into Div 2.

Probes
MitchRobinson12
Blue__Balls
Baggers
carlton_99
Juddalenko
Mr_Plow
The Defender
Coona Blues
mrb1
Slats
Chism
Dunna Heartknee
bigm386
rf04
Dr Trade
Red_man2008

Could one of you please volunteer to act as league commissioner? I'll be in touch via PM with next steps once we have one.
Just need someone to set up the league and ensure everyone joins as required. It's not a particularly difficult or time consuming task.

VeinGlorious you are on standby here.
There is one more coach to sign up in Div 1 and you are on standby in case we need someone to jump in there.
Keep an eye on your PMs - you won't get one tonight with the rest of Div 2, but you will get one in the coming days.

Second ping for one of you to please step forward as league commissioner.

Probes
MitchRobinson12
Blue__Balls
Baggers
carlton_99
Juddalenko
Mr_Plow
The Defender
Coona Blues
mrb1
Slats
Chism
Dunna Heartknee
bigm386
rf04
Dr Trade
Red_man2008

Hey mate, not sure if I have missed the boat but would love to get involved if there is room. Let me know.

Team Name: Dow The Guts!
2022 Ranking: 19,116

Rank 29768.
Hold One Time is my team name.

Welcome to you both.

You missed the cut-off for Div 2 but have slotted you both into Div 3.

Stay tuned.

Div 3 entries close at 12:00am AEDT tonight

Please register if you have not done so already.

If you don't join prior to 12am you will still be put in a league, but I can't guarantee it is one reflective of your 2022 performance.
Have you got me jeremias?

Div 3

If you're tagged below, you're in:

Lord_Nibbler
Linear
Bluebagger31
Just Kreuzing
JrDr
DangerousD
jezzajay
Cliffords Blues
BlueTongue
SurreyBlue
Yubby
mjonc43
bigblueboy
checkpoints
MightyMighties

Could one of you please volunteer to act as league commissioner?

And a note to these 3:

GenuineMatchWinner
deadoralive
lukep_86

You are all allocated a spot in Div 3 but I am holding your entry back, for now.
There are a few in Divs 1 and 2 who are yet to join their leagues, so we may bump you up a division if they are no shows. Hopefully we have a clearer picture over the next 24hrs or so. Stay tuned!

Div 3

Lord_Nibbler
Linear
Bluebagger31
Just Kreuzing
JrDr
DangerousD
jezzajay
Cliffords Blues
BlueTongue
SurreyBlue
Yubby
mjonc43
bigblueboy
checkpoints
MightyMighties

And a note to these 3:

GenuineMatchWinner
deadoralive
lukep_86

You are all allocated a spot in Div 3 but I am holding your entry back, for now.
There are a few in Divs 1 and 2 who are yet to join their leagues, so we may bump you up a division if they are no shows. Hopefully we have a clearer picture over the next 24hrs or so. Stay tuned!
My EOI slip through the cracks or am I just being relegated to a division more suitable to my lack of prowess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks for the ping. feel free to add me if you're desperate for teams to fill leagues - not fussed if you don't find a spot.
have had a tough time finding the time for updating my teams before lockout for the last couple of years. couldn't even tell you my ranking last year as i didn't login after round 3, but probably shithouse. i will try harder! happy to prop up the rest of the ladder though to fill a gap.
did happen to be a part of the carlton SC div 1 winners all that time ago but that is a long time ago now.
team: Tanks For Nothing

Div 3

Lord_Nibbler
Linear
Bluebagger31
Just Kreuzing
JrDr
DangerousD
jezzajay
Cliffords Blues
BlueTongue
SurreyBlue
Yubby
mjonc43
bigblueboy
checkpoints
MightyMighties

And a note to these 3:

GenuineMatchWinner
deadoralive
lukep_86

Second call for a commissioner please.

Div 3

Lord_Nibbler
Linear
Bluebagger31
Just Kreuzing
JrDr
DangerousD
jezzajay
Cliffords Blues
BlueTongue
SurreyBlue
Yubby
mjonc43
bigblueboy
checkpoints
MightyMighties

And a note to these 3:

GenuineMatchWinner
deadoralive
lukep_86

Third call to one of you to act as commissioner.

You won't have a league without it.

Lord_Nibbler
Linear
Bluebagger31
Just Kreuzing
JrDr
DangerousD
jezzajay
Cliffords Blues
BlueTongue
SurreyBlue
Yubby
mjonc43
bigblueboy
checkpoints
MightyMighties

lukep_86 you are no longer required on standby for Div 2 so we can lock you into Div 3.

Are you able to act as commissioner?

deadoralive and GenuineMatchWinner you're still on standby as we're waiting on the final 2 entrants into Div 2.

Register your interest in here to participate in our 2023 Herald Sun SuperCoach competition.

Team name and 2022 rank would be great as well as I will try and set up leagues based on 2022 rankings.

I'll have a go . Team name VossTheBoss. Can't remember my rank from last year but it was not good probably around top 60-50%

Not sure what is required but I can do if no one else can. Just don't expect me to be on time, if needed, all the time. :)

Just need someone to set up the league and make sure everyone who should be in, is in.

Won’t be any specific responsibilities once the season starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back