Competitions 2023 Herald Sun SuperCoach - JOIN BF BLUES GROUP USING CODE 389682

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremias

Sorry I haven't been following this thread for a few days

Do you need anything done for the div I'm in?..

Happy to help over the weekend and into Monday if required

Jeremias

Sorry I haven't been following this thread for a few days

Do you need anything done for the div I'm in?..

Happy to help over the weekend and into Monday if required

Thanks mate.

Have you in Div 4 or 5, and we are still accepting entries into both.

We are at 24 currently but want to ensure we fill both divisions so am watching to see how much more interest there is over the weekend.

Will definitely hit you up to be commissioner when we split.

Just found my abysmal score from last year. 40,336, peaked early in round 8 at 10,970. Have put in a stupid amount of research, so I should go better this year, maybe.

Jeremias add me in somewhere - never played

just created a team - D’Amico Republic

cheers

Absolutely. Welcome aboard!

Keep an eye out on your tags & inbox over the next few days leading up to the opening game.

Ok, I’m in.

You don’t have to ask me twice a sixth time.
Ranked 64,770

Really need to pay more attention to stats, refuse to pay for all the help parts though. Basically use it to create a reason to watch other teams play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personal update: I've been put into the Ipswich Hospital today. About to have a cannula in my arm and fluid drained from my knee. Suspected septic arthritis.

I have my charger and stuff as well as my phone. I'll get to league set up ASAP after getting the right info. If someone wants to jump in ahead of me to do it then that's fine but I will be available.

Personal update: I've been put into the Ipswich Hospital today. About to have a cannula in my arm and fluid drained from my knee. Suspected septic arthritis.

I have my charger and stuff as well as my phone. I'll get to league set up ASAP after getting the right info. If someone wants to jump in ahead of me to do it then that's fine but I will be available.

Hey Wick. Sorry to hear, hope everything is OK.

Please can you set up an 18 person league and name it

BigFooty Blues 4

Once done please PM me the code to join.

I will then start a PM with everyone who has been allocated into that league, so there shouldn't be much else for you to do.

Get well soon Wickzckzckski

Hey Wick. Sorry to hear, hope everything is OK.

Please can you set up an 18 person league and name it

BigFooty Blues 4

Once done please PM me the code to join.

I will then start a PM with everyone who has been allocated into that league, so there shouldn't be much else for you to do.

Screenshot_20230312-140143.png

All settings correct? If so I'll confirm

If there’s a spot, I’d like to go in. Not sure where I came last year. I’m stock standard average with too much Carlton bias in my team generally.

If there’s a spot, I’d like to go in. Not sure where I came last year. I’m stock standard average with too much Carlton bias in my team generally.

You’re in.

No need to provide a rank as we’re filling the lower leagues now.

Please just let me know your team name.

I'd love to play
Team name: Blues Rider
can't find last year score

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back