Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

The is an article in the Hun stating that the publisher of the Collingwood Forever book has had to insert an extensive erratum because of all the errors in the text. So, thats the book and the Blu-Ray DVD that are second rate because of simple human errors. very disappointing.

Last edited:

The is an article in the Hun stating that the publisher of the Collingwood Forever book has had to insert an extensive erratum because of all the errors in the text. So, thats the book and the Blu-Ray DVD that are second rate because of simple human errors. very disappointing.
In a rush to get them out in the public to take advantage of the $$$ in the post flag spend.

Sleeves missing ?
Misspelled?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the point of paying extra for express post if you haven’t got the means to turn it around? I ordered a little soft footy last Friday morning for my niece’s birthday this weekend – non-premiership merchandise, so shouldn’t be an issue there – and ticked express postage just to make sure, even though I had a whole week to spare. That whole week has now passed and they haven’t even packed the order, let alone sent it. As the biggest club in the country we have got to be better than this. Thankfully my niece is too young to realise, but if it doesn’t arrive in time for Christmas…

What is the point of paying extra for express post if you haven’t got the means to turn it around? I ordered a little soft footy last Friday morning for my niece’s birthday this weekend – non-premiership merchandise, so shouldn’t be an issue there – and ticked express postage just to make sure, even though I had a whole week to spare. That whole week has now passed and they haven’t even packed the order, let alone sent it. As the biggest club in the country we have got to be better than this. Thankfully my niece is too young to realise, but if it doesn’t arrive in time for Christmas…
Its hopeless. I sent a very strongly worded email to the Club on Tuesday in relation to my order of Premiership Merch. No reply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back