Half Time Stats

Half Player Stats.jpg

3 Quarter Time Stats

3 Qtr Player Stats.jpg

Full Time Stats

Final Player Stats.jpg

Final Player Stats 2.jpg

Last edited:

7 goals ******* 15 behinds now where have I seen this story before?

Every ******* week.

Let it be know that all of our goals were kicked by Charlie, Harry & Owies…

I don’t even want to compliment any player today to be honest, game was done at quarter time.

At least we’re consistent at having the same score line every week.

I swear to any god/universe/whatever that if Dow and TDK are not the first names on the Ins sheet next week I’m off to Mars

Let’s be perfectly clear, we were absolutely deplorable with no system, strategy or skill.
Game was over at half time.
2nd half wasn’t better- we kicked 3 goals!! Pies backed off & just didn’t give a * as they knew there was no chance we were ever going to kick a score to beat them.

Abject failure on all levels starting with the Coach & Match Committee & moving to sub standard skills & decision making of the players .

The “system” does not work!!!

Disgusting game plan.

Moore is one of the best intercept marks in the game so of course, we’ve kicked it to him all day.

Just so many players in horrible form. Walsh and Cripps having no impact whatsoever. Backline struggling.

Was absolutely expected and yet still depressing all the same.

Exactly how I expected it to go. They didn't need to get out of 2nd gear after QTR time. Game was done.

Margin was flattering. It was a nothing game for them after QTR time.

Something terribly wrong with this club and not something this club can and will turn around during the season.

We will get 4 or 5 more wins against poorer teams but that's it.

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is how we perform in the game we would've circled as soon as the fixture was released.

Let that sink in

This feels like a 100 point loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had 3 individual goal kickers.

That's not going to win anything.

We need to be less predictable and find more avenues to goal that involves more players getting involved.

Our dumb as s**t forward entries are an absolute wet dream for players like Darcy Moore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back