Autopsy 2023 Round 02 Swans beat the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you not have the app Ticky009 ?
I do, but I wanted to post some maps on here sometimes for discussion, I'm just not very good at taking screenshots on my phone and then I have to edit the ruddy shot to put it on here. Where if I had it on the webpage its much easier.

The midfielders heat maps were really interesting. Mills & Gulden were pretty much the same, Parker was freakin everywhere and Rowies was again completely different.

Should we post swans non game day analysis into this thread?

Centre Bounce Attendance Percentage

Interesting to see Gulden has taken Mills CBA compared to last year. I wonder if it'll continue, this might be a short term trial while it's still early in the season against lower opposition.
I reckon data like CBAs, heat maps and other stats could just go into the autopsy thread after each game, like the coaches votes etc. Up to the mods though

Chad Warner heat maps...wtf

v Hawks

match-120380207-1012014.png
Well that's easily explained.

That was the area where Sydney Sweeney was sitting.

chadsyd.jpg

Now if Errol would just piss off.

Thanks so much Nuggetz & everyone! That's exactly what I was after. Parker is just an out and out gun, coupled with that sound bite we got from game day its almost like he just dominated the middle directing traffic, and the rest of the mids just left that area to him & moved around him.

The reason why I wanted to see the maps was around how Mills seems to spend a lot of time out on the wings of the SCG and not in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back