Autopsy 2023 Round 02 Swans beat the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to Google her but at 25 she's done quite a lot, including a Tarantino movie. A proper actor. She took a bunch of photos with lots of the boys and looks as happy as a puppy in a room full of bones.
She's out here filming a R rated Ron Com. Woot!

Ok so she's had around 1.5 million likes to her post.

What would be the greastest engagement for a AFL themed social media post?

I'm glad we kept some petrol in the tank. A fresh Buddy and some refreshed legs will come in useful for the Melbourne clash.

Had to Google her but at 25 she's done quite a lot, including a Tarantino movie. A proper actor. She took a bunch of photos with lots of the boys and looks as happy as a puppy in a room full of bones.
She's no puppy (did you mean to misspell boners?)

1679998517541.png

"Down boys"

Yet ANOTHER episode of the Rednwhite podcast!
On the back of our demolition of the hawks. Also available on apple.
Hope you like it.

Love your optimism mate. This is pretty easy listening. Better than someone like Robbo droning on (rarely about the Swans). Amartey has always been dexterous, athletic, and brave, but he lacked the pace to break away and lead long and straight up to the ball carrier. He isn't the only one who's picked up his running. McDonald used to huff and puff just getting onto the field, blowing like beached whale. Those two have the sort of potential we can build a club around.

Your comments about pressure acts are appreciated and timely, as we come up against some real teams in the next few weeks. Forward pressure is the best place to trap teams, before they can escape into the wide open. We need to apply even more to curb the strong rebounding teams before they get moving.

Well done.

Doesn’t pass the no d*head rule.
No thanks.

Lol we haven't had that rule in years. Otherwise we wouldn't have Ladhams or Buddy or a few others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get the same D*head vibes from Buddy or Ladhams that I get from Toby Greene.

You're right, Greene actually leads on the field, unlike Ladhams.

Greene is a terrific player and one I would love to have. He would leave everything out on the field for his teammates.

Yeah no idea who was what and there might be another breakdown of what happened. If the plan was for Hayward to stop one of their rebound defenders I could see Longmore giving him 4 but I was shocked to see him in the votes
From the stands, Haywards forward pressure was outstanding. I can see why Longmire gave him votes.

Yeah no.
Create a bad culture and you end up with garbage. Heard of a team called Essendon?

No worse than signing Ladhams. Honestly I’d back our culture. Take the best players if Green wanted to come here’s 3 first rounders and o wouldn’t ask for anything back.

You're right, Greene actually leads on the field, unlike Ladhams.

Greene is a terrific player and one I would love to have. He would leave everything out on the field for his teammates.
And where has he lead the club to? You may think he seems like a leader, but if a club goes nowhere, then you have to ask questions. He may be a leader on field. There is also off field leadership too. Does not scream at me as an off field leader.

And where has he lead the club to? You may think he seems like a leader, but if a club goes nowhere, then you have to ask questions. He may be a leader on field. There is also off field leadership too. Does not scream at me as an off field leader.

He's been captain for two games mate.

No worse than signing Ladhams. Honestly I’d back our culture. Take the best players if Green wanted to come here’s 3 first rounders and o wouldn’t ask for anything back.
Sounds like a typical Essendon trading strategy. How many first rounders have they traded for some of their senior mids. And how are those mids giving value back to Essendon now? Shiel and Stringer do not scream value at their current output.
I prefer intelligent drafting and sound development over multiple picks for over rated players with questionable CVs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back