Game Day 2023 Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thrown the VC on Sinclair.

giphy.gif

Worked out well, should have thrown the VC on Sicily, if only I knew our game plan of kicking it to him at every f***ing opportunity before the game.

If I have two emergencies (Johnson and Angwin), is it the lowest scoring one that replaces the on-field score?
Yeah, lower of the two if both play and you only have one spot on-field to fill.
If one of your E's is non-playing, he gets skipped and you get whatever the other bloke scores.

Andrew Brayshaw finally putting up the scores I wanted when I decided to pick him from the start. 149, 134, and now a good 120+ here today in the last month.

Might be worth a look for those wanting underpriced premos going forward.

Yeah, lower of the two if both play and you only have one spot on-field to fill.
If one of your E's is non-playing, he gets skipped and you get whatever the other blow scores.
Yeah thought so, was planning to replace Phillips (on field) with a non-playing rookie and have Johnson's score as the E. Had a brain fade and forgot I had Angwin with the E.

Sicily, Doc and then Johnson to cover Piggy.
Add a sideways from Clarke to Dale and it's been an awesone round so far.... may as well enjoy this before the inevitable carnage begins

Andrew Brayshaw finally putting up the scores I wanted when I decided to pick him from the start. 149, 134, and now a good 120+ here today in the last month.

Might be worth a look for those wanting underpriced premos going forward.

Picked him up at 530k a few rounds ago, very pleased so far.

Yeah thought so, was planning to replace Phillips (on field) with a non-playing rookie and have Johnson's score as the E. Had a brain fade and forgot I had Angwin with the E.
Oh no 😥 Hope Angwin puts up a score for you, mate, there's a chance he does 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac and Sic haul me up to a respectable 1012/9c

Not counting Ashcroft and Sheezel, no rookies left to loop Johnson’s 71 E.

Just Stewart in this game.

Good luck, he’s started pretty well

To take Track 120 or go for it with Capt Merrett...

Last edited:
Is Sharp a chance for sub? He might go on field to take Johnson's score but I don't want the risk.
I'm in the same boat, but with Drury. Surely he's no chance given the alternative options, but would be calamitous based on what he's shown so far.

Sharp's not an emergency so you'll be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back