Preview 2024 AFLM Round One: Fremantle versus Brisbane (Sunday 17/3)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was named on a wing and was going to play a mixture of wing, forward and some midfield minutes. That's exactly what Erasmus can do

We have no other forwards and Erasmus simply needs to play now
I agree. Plus we need another decent runner in the team. Id go wih him forward and onball with his onball role being as a tagger. For mine Braysahw needs to spend more time on the wing. We are simply too small at centre clearances when Serong and Brayshaw start in the centre square most times.

No. He’s just added as a gesture to say “we see you, you’re doing things right”
He could be the sub. If O'Meara had played I think Erasmus would have been sub. I'd sub Simpson on at half time for Hughes if we're struggling to break lines. But that's just me. We need to get more run and carry into the team.

I really think Young should be in the team.
Everybody Loves Raymond Romano GIF by TV Land

Don't think you can complain too much about the team. If Banfield is sub, as boring as it is, it's not a bad option. Would've loved to have seen Simpson but not going to go berserk about it. Cox up forward is fun.

Although, I feel like it'll be Erasmus as sub, and that will be annoying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hughes has limitations, but definitely deserves his spot.
Our mids need to have the ascendancy to win this game.
Who goes to Rayner as their 3rd tall?

I'm assuming Josh Treacy is going to play 2nd ruck then, so Brennan Cox should sit forward.

But it would be hilarious for Oscar McDonald to play forward with Cox in defense and he kicks 7. It would totally change the landscape of the AFL media regarding Fremantle for a few weeks, especially if Sharp gets 25 touches and a couple of goals himself.

Tt-t-t-theey got Sharp and Mc-McDonald is it for Frreeee Gerrraaard, for nuuuuthing and look what they did on Sunday night in Perth.

They've got some pretty significant outs with Neale, Coleman and Payne.
What's the consensus for the best guy on Charlie? I reckon only Clark has the pace to go with him but we need him attacking. Would have loved Walker to be playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back