Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting how Higgins is involved in 2 of the most talked about incidents this year …

The out of bounds (it was not) and the sling tackle (it also was not).
The tackle one has had a lot of support and favourable discussion from media and players.

So here’s hoping ….

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

And to no ones surprise, the tribunal are still hard at thought and we're almost at my 40 minute interval for deliberation and how much something smells.

St Kilda will win thier next premiership before the tribunal is finished.

We are reaching 3 hours since inception of this hearing.

Imagine, just imagine needing to visit the restrooms at the start of it.

Ordered some Menulog and it's late.

I was expecting a Spotlight delivery today so I could maybe make some bread, sadly, it is also late.

So I am thankful Amazon came earlier so I can gorge on chocolate instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 3 and a half hours of waiting for eggs to exit a rectum area so people can have sustenance, I would like to thank those that came out for Terrible Tribunal Tuesday, where taste buds get defiled and everyone ends the night a little bit more stupid.

This concludes this evenings festivities where we wax lyrical a bit, change tunes, factual information gets dismissed for hearsay and we again reaffirm that Charlie Cameron shits gold as the bestest bloke to ever get charged multiple times.
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

What a waste of time, they could at least have knocked off a week just to make it worth our time and money.

Obviously Higgins isn't enough of a good bloke, it's a joke that Charlie Cameron got nothing and Higgins got 3 weeks.

No consistency whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back