Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Sicily wants to play mid and forward.
He’s not a midfielder at all and an ok forward at best while being an AA level defender and one of the best in the league when he’s on song.

He might want to play those positions but I can’t see it being for the good of the team long term.

He’s not a midfielder at all and an ok forward at best while being an AA level defender and one of the best in the league when he’s on song.

He might want to play those positions but I can’t see it being for the good of the team long term.
A lot of people are underestimating Sicily as a forward.

He would be a top 5 KPF if he played there permanently.

But do you pay him $3.5 mill over 5 years or wait for a real A grader?
Who is the real A grader?

Of course you get Josh if that's all he costs.

He's going to make us better, and frankly that type of contract is good value.

A lot of people are underestimating Sicily as a forward.

He would be a top 5 KPF if he played there permanently.
Even if that's the case, top 5 forwards have minimal impact on games about half the time. Sicily as a defensive outlet and intercept player can consistently be one of the most impactful players on the ground. It's a no-brainer to me, at least in games that really matter.

Even if that's the case, top 5 forwards have minimal impact on games about half the time. Sicily as a defensive outlet and intercept player can consistently be one of the most impactful players on the ground. It's a no-brainer to me, at least in games that really matter.
If supercoach was your main concern, I'd agree.

I see we've been linked to Harry Perryman. I don't know much about him. Is he someone to get excited about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very wary of picking up Giants discards, that's what immediately comes to mind with this one
He is decent and you have to pay a premium to get a FA to commit. Just not sure he is the type we need

he isn’t super quick either. He is a kicking type, not that fond of handpassing so he would fit right in.

Unless we are looking to fill a specific need or targeting an elite talent, we should just let this squad develop and continue hitting the draft.

I don't see the point in picking up players who are gonna be slightly ahead of more talented players already on the list.

There's a lot of young talent in this squad that needs game time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back