Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it would be only if we have an epic offseason and land multiple other higher priority targets. At that point just go all in on making finals and he would add finals experience and as you said good for tight games.

I could only see us going for Parker if we somehow lost Worpel and Nash, along with Gunston and Breust retiring. For experience, a seasoned body and leadership.

This should be roughy to every free agent available, splash that cash rough!

Oprah Winfrey Car GIF

And how much does one of those wave making machines cost?
already on order - a stones throw from HQ

EDIT - i think this is under planning consideration atm..

Last edited:
I think it would be only if we have an epic offseason and land multiple other higher priority targets. At that point just go all in on making finals and he would add finals experience and as you said good for tight games.
Don’t think he makes any sense for us, 2-3 years ago as a mature body I’d agree but now I don’t want him taking mid time off Mackenzie, Ward, Newc, Nash, Worpel, Day and we have enough other guys who can go through as depth.

I doubt he leaves but if he does I assume it’s to another contender.

Don’t think he makes any sense for us, 2-3 years ago as a mature body I’d agree but now I don’t want him taking mid time off Mackenzie, Ward, Newc, Nash, Worpel, Day and we have enough other guys who can go through as depth.

I doubt he leaves but if he does I assume it’s to another contender.
Yeah the thought was a vet to add to a young group in finals contention, wouldn't make sense if we were still in development phase. Mostly was thinking if we recruit heavily for a finals push and lose Breust and or Gunston to retirement he could be an option.

Hopefully we are into McCluggage also him on one wing and Perryman on the other would be a good wing combo.

Just curious as to why people think that our list management team can't manage the TPP and are a bunch of fools.
Probably the same reason we’ve got people thinking they know better than our Docs and conditioning staff.

“JUsT pUT hIM in 4 sUrGeRy now!1”

“Yeah ok, user Hawks2008ftw, why didn’t we think of that!?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the same reason we’ve got people thinking they know better than our Docs and conditioning staff.

“JUsT pUT hIM in 4 sUrGeRy now!1”

“Yeah ok, user Hawks2008ftw, why didn’t we think of that!?”
Goddamn it! I may have implied that a couple of times....:)

Given all clubs currently have between 6 - 16 listed players out injured ATM, best 23s are a moot exercise don’t you think?
Given Blackhawk42 said it was a 2025 best & not a CURRENT best then I don’t see how it’s moot.
I’d say your stats on current injuries is moot to their post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back