List Mgmt. 2024 List Mgmt

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Tyrian.

You won't believe this but I went to the Opticians yesterday morning.

He said your eyes are in tip top nic.

I beg to differ.

Lucky it was a bulk billing...

;) ;)

You sure he didn’t say your eyes are in nic nat?

VZdbOVY.jpeg

Turn on Big Footy here in Galway and all I get is bloody Bahn Mi recipes. JFC how’s a man going to keep up with Saints news when half way around the world.
sasaint.......when the Saints aren't going s*** hot onfield....it's always great getting some off field delights.

The last few days are the delights of a good Bahn Mi....the mind boggles at what's in store for the next few days.

#watch this space

Some people just hate positivity and the finer things in life. Like a delicious crispy pork bahn mi with the perfect amount of chilli

Couldn't agree more, more threads need Vietnamese food discussions I say.

Primarily as I don't think this list can be managed all that well in such a short time period where it's likely mostly mental issues re players at present. For me anyway.

Some people just hate positivity and the finer things in life. Like a delicious crispy pork bahn mi with the perfect amount of chilli
Absolutely there phantom.

If anyone is in the Brighton area....the "White Rabbit" Cafe/Restaurant(Church St next to the railway line) does a very mean Bahn Mi.

The tang with the sauce feels like the Bahn Mi is biting back at you.

Quite the experience.

You’re right, middling draft picks won’t help. Saints will get a top 10 pick for finishing bottom 8 at least. Need to keep Steele, Marshall and Wilkie. None of those players will yield a top 15 pick. Keep Sinclair.

Players like Hayes, Membrey and Ross will yield third rounders at best. Sure, they could be traded out but don’t expect elite talent around pick 50-60.

If we trade out all our season core, you might as well rename the club North Melbourne and you will forever be collecting high end picks, but lack the winning culture and always floundering bottom four.
Whilst I get the reluctance to consider any of our top players in the 27-30 range I think we sit in the 6-14 range for the next decade if we don’t make a bold play with one of them to add to our young core coming through.

Absolutely there phantom.

If anyone is in the Brighton area....the "White Rabbit" Cafe/Restaurant(Church St next to the railway line) does a very mean Bahn Mi.

The tang with the sauce feels like the Bahn Mi is biting back at you.

Quite the experience.
Good mail, will absolutely check it out next time I’m bayside avoiding Linton street.

sasaint.......when the Saints aren't going s*** hot onfield....it's always great getting some off field delights.

The last few days are the delights of a good Bahn Mi....the mind boggles at what's in store for the next few days.

#watch this space

I’m not suggesting Saints fans are fickle. Would never do that.

But if the Saints put up a good performance this week and come away with the points, this forum will suddenly, even if only temporarily, look completely different. Folk will eagerly talk about the upcoming game, about individual performances and potential and mentions of words such as ‘Ratts’ and ‘Richo’ and ‘Bahn Mi’ will not appear with such regularity.

There must be a word to explain such a phenomenon.

I think it may begin with F.

PS: This of course applies to all fans, not just Saints fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn on Big Footy here in Galway and all I get is bloody Bahn Mi recipes. JFC how’s a man going to keep up with Saints news when half way around the world.

You UK folks should sit around the wireless listening, imagining quality produce instead of the grey drear that passes as food over there.

If you're lucky mother might smear a bit of dripping on your spotted dick or you may get some salt on your boiled grey cabbage.

Neither. Red Lantern. 🏮

Chinese Aussie restaurants seem to share three names reordered. Every country town has a Red Lantern. There has to be a Jade or Ming Palace too. Flying Dragon or some combination anyway.

I’m not suggesting Saints fans are fickle. Would never do that.

But if the Saints put up a good performance this week and come away with the points, this forum will suddenly, even if only temporarily, look completely different. Folk will eagerly talk about the upcoming game, about individual performances and potential and mentions of words such as ‘Ratts’ and ‘Richo’ and ‘Bahn Mi’ will not appear with such regularity.

There must be a word to explain such a phenomenon.

I think it may begin with F.

PS: This of course applies to all fans, not just Saints fans.

I would say that's every footy fan in the league. When you are shit the sky falls when they throw you some false hope you strut around like you've kicked 10 goals yourself.

I think there was an AFL podcast / video that suggests Saints are thinking about picking Daniel Mckenzie back in the mid season draft….

I think there was an AFL podcast / video that suggests Saints are thinking about picking Daniel Mckenzie back in the mid season draft….

I was on the money in the preview thread if this is the case, can call me an ITK, media whisperer, "he who throws darts with incredible accuracy", chief bullshitter, whatever the preference is, if we indeed do this or this makes the media rounds.

How's he gone for Port Melbourne?

Saw him play against Carlton. Looked very underwhelming. Has only played 2 others by the look of it and doesn't look at all like he's dominating. It would be a weird appointment.

May not be a bigger D-Mac fan in the world than me, i love a rangy hard working defensively minded mid. He was my ****ing guy.

All that said, it would be proper Saints shithousery to do this. I might pack it in if we do. Everyone has a line, this would be mine.

May not be a bigger D-Mac fan in the world than me, i love a rangy hard working defensively minded mid. He was my ******* guy.

All that said, it would be proper Saints shithousery to do this. I might pack it in if we do. Everyone has a line, this would be mine.
Ask to be banned by Chief for two weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back