List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

He would be around Soligo's ranking had Nicks played him where he did in the first 8 weeks last year so it's a fair ranking for the position he played this year.
He hasn't the defensive game ....nor the tank ....it's why Rachele falters as the season progresses

Rankine always had the tank to play midfield .....there was simply a reluctance to do so ....a case trying to fit existing players into that midfield ....Nicks has to start making the tough calls

Hardwick has run 4 different players off HB this year ....he looks for a couple of games, then swings the axe

So who are we realistically going to get?

Lukocious says he's loving it up there, Hayward told his manager he's staying so just get it done, Yeo isn't leaving Perth.

Next target?

Doubt there's anything worthwhile in the MSD, who's played a blinder against our SANFL side that we might have a hard on for?
Organic Growth for the win

He hasn't the defensive game ....nor the tank ....it's why Rachele falters as the season progresses

Rankine always had the tank to play midfield .....there was simply a reluctance to do so ....a case trying to fit existing players into that midfield ....Nicks has to start making the tough calls

Hardwick has run 4 different players off HB this year ....he looks for a couple of games, then swings the axe
Rachele looked completely different when he played in the midfielder for the first 8 weeks last year, laid run down tackles and does put pressure on the opposition but did ran out of legs. He has had another preseason and Nicks haven't used him in there at all this year and given his countless strange decision he has made, this is just another.

Work it out son ....it really isn't all that hard, if you pay attention to footy commentary & pressers
I'm not sure it's physically possible to listen to our pressers without either falling asleep or vomiting.

Rachele looked completely different when he played in the midfielder for the first 8 weeks last year, laid run down tackles and does put pressure on the opposition but did ran out of legs. He has had another preseason and Nicks haven't used him in there at all this year and given his countless strange decision he has made, this is just another.
That's all right ....Rachele's not doing anything fwd ....he's hardly banging the door down to play MID

4 x games this year, where Rachele has posted 1 or nil tackles a game .......where's the pressure ?

1716281299708.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he has not delivered on his pick 6 .....I do hope he can be that Robbie Gray player .....my love in that Draft though was Mac Andrew ...what an excitement machine !
Yawn.

Mac Andrew is a great athlete, and learning the game. Has made some errors but also shown that you can't teach someone to be as athletic as he is.

He should be good. I'm happy with Rachele.

That's all right ....Rachele's not doing anything fwd ....he's hardly banging the door down to play MID

4 x games this year, where Rachele has posted 1 or nil tackles a game .......where's the pressure ?

View attachment 1996100
That was my concern about him transitioning into the midfield last year but his mindset is totally different. Nicks played him there in the first 8 weeks last year without any season form.

Sizzlepack did a good job of explaining a point of view.

That's a much better read than the obligatory "everyone is stupid".

I don't think there's too many idiots at any AFL clubs.
Hmmm, that's debatable as there are a few around... but yeah, not everyone is stupid... but the truth is in between imo.

Yawn.

Mac Andrew is a great athlete, and learning the game. Has made some errors but also shown that you can't teach someone to be as athletic as he is.

He should be good. I'm happy with Rachele.
Yeah, I wouldn't be swapping them.

Mac Andrew still looks very raw... & not a need for us.

Forgive my ignorance on the draft crop, and draft/trade in general... but any chance we'd look at trading UP with our first pick to target Draper? (assuming Welsh isn't going at pick 1-4). Similar to how Port moved up with multiple trades to acquire the pick they used on Rozee....could we move up from 8-9ish to 2 or 3? Then use points from later picks to match on Welsh?
Not sure what it would require.... or who would come to the table out of North / Rich / WCE / Haw.

Here's something I don't think I've seen much. (Fully aware it probably won't be popular.)

We should be asking if Tyson Stengle has any interest in returning to the club. We have a stack of cash. He's an elite small forward who'll be an UFA for the rest of his career. The club today is very different to the one he left. A minuscule chance of it happening, for a bunch of reasons, and I can understand why some folks here might be against it – but I think it's worth asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back