List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Would hurt our Structure with Frampton Rucking. Kreuger can also

Neither are have Huge Future in AFL and we lack depth for Rucks and KPF
Well a ruckman taken on Wednesday probably won’t be ready to play in our system on Friday. That wouldn’t even be enough time to have a full training session.

Well a ruckman taken on Wednesday probably won’t be ready to play in our system on Friday. That wouldn’t even be enough time to have a full training session.

Could be worse then playing Kreuger/Frampton in Ruck?

Might only need 1-3 Weeks most for them to be Ready

Teakle spent the preseason learning our system. 2 days would be one heck of a quick club debut on the extremely off chance it happened

Could be worse then playing Kreuger/Frampton in Ruck?

Might only need 1-3 Weeks most for them to be Ready
If we’d played Kreuger in the ruck earlier this year we’d have 3 slots available.

Realistically, we'd only take Hutchy out of that list. Kicking at 90% accuracy in the VFL this season, averages about a goal a game. We don't do six month contracts and unless we have a change to our list management, it won't be seen.
It’s easy to kick at 90 % when you’re getting 4 kicks a game. Hutchinson has had his try out with our VFL and has failed miserably.

It’s easy to kick at 90 % when you’re getting 4 kicks a game. Hutchinson has had his try out with our VFL and has failed miserably.
Yeah, I've got to say I'm surprised that people have swallowed the story that Hutchinson is some kind of extraordinary talent destined to go high in the MSD.

He's been okay, but nothing special other than a flash or two. He's worth persisting with at VFL level, but not worth drafting, IMO.

If he was on our AFL list I don't think he would've gotten a game yet, despite all of our injuries.

It’s actually impossible

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

giphy.gif

It’s not his disposal efficiency but his goal accuracy. 90% in front is desirable for clubs.

I wouldn’t call it failing miserably. He’s actually our leading non-AFL goal kicker. I expect an AFL club will take a punt on him. Our whole VFL team has been dire recently so it’s harder to assess player performances.

Teakle would-he trained with us all summer.
He couldn’t slide into the team even if he did. Injured players who spend months out of the side don’t return to the ones straight away, not without going over structure and the game plan. Two days is not enough to learn it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He couldn’t slide into the team even if he did. Injured players who spend months out of the side don’t return to the ones straight away, not without going over structure and the game plan. Two days is not enough to learn it again.
I'm not even sure he's good enough anyway. Regardless of if he might know some of our game plan, he would've had to have played VFL for us this season to actually put it into place. I reckon we have a smokey coming, that seems more like Hine's way

I'm not even sure he's good enough anyway. Regardless of if he might know some of our game plan, he would've had to have played VFL for us this season to actually put it into place. I reckon we have a smokey coming, that seems more like Hine's way
Exactly. It would take at least a week or two and even then, he’s probably not setting the world on fire.

I think we’ll choose someone to develop or the best available like Payne or Blight.

Exactly. It would take at least a week or two and even then, he’s probably not setting the world on fire.

I think we’ll choose someone to develop or the best available like Payne or Blight.
the other one was Voss from sandy dragons. We'll probably go that way as they might be delisting begg and he's a better prospect as a ruck/forward. Who really knows I suppose

We are stuffed.
We need a key forward that shows ability, potential and provides a contest.
Richards and Harrison are examples of players who play better with more skilled team-mates rather than being surrounded by fumbling duds.
I’m going all chips in.
Get Farrant and Hutchinson. There is nothing like them up forward.
Checkers is showing the inevitable signs of wear.
Cox has NFI.
McStay is always injured.
Krueger, ditto.
Johnson is soft and is a bust.
It’s a Hail Mary to save our season. Get Farrant and Hutchinson if they’re both available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back