List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

We are stuffed.
We need a key forward that shows ability, potential and provides a contest.
Richards and Harrison are examples of players who play better with more skilled team-mates rather than being surrounded by fumbling duds.
I’m going all chips in.
Get Farrant and Hutchinson. There is nothing like them up forward.
Checkers is showing the inevitable signs of wear.
Cox has NFI.
McStay is always injured.
Krueger, ditto.
Johnson is soft and is a bust.
It’s a Hail Mary to save our season. Get Farrant and Hutchinson if they’re both available.

How are Farrant and Hutchinson in any way different or superior to what we already have up forward? Bizarre take.

He couldn’t slide into the team even if he did. Injured players who spend months out of the side don’t return to the ones straight away, not without going over structure and the game plan. Two days is not enough to learn it again.
If they played him ruck, he probably could.

Having played senior footy will help his cause, but yeah, two days after being picked up will make hard to pick up our game plans.
Nothing would surprise me at this point. Could be the first team to ever recruit a player on Wednesday & select him to play on Friday.

I was once talking to a very smart pal - he has a First from Cambridge in Materials Engineering. I was spouting some crap about financial mathematics. He stopped me and said, “mathematics is letters. What you are describing is numbers. That’s called arithmetic.”

A solid put down.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are stuffed.
We need a key forward that shows ability, potential and provides a contest.
Richards and Harrison are examples of players who play better with more skilled team-mates rather than being surrounded by fumbling duds.
I’m going all chips in.
Get Farrant and Hutchinson. There is nothing like them up forward.
Checkers is showing the inevitable signs of wear.
Cox has NFI.
McStay is always injured.
Krueger, ditto.
Johnson is soft and is a bust.
It’s a Hail Mary to save our season. Get Farrant and Hutchinson if they’re both available.
Would definitely consider Farrant with our 2nd pick - he has more X factor and versatility than Hutchinson.

I was once talking to a very smart pal - he has a First from Cambridge in Materials Engineering. I was spouting some crap about financial mathematics. He stopped me and said, “mathematics is letters. What you are describing is numbers. That’s called arithmetic.”

A solid put down.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Algebra a combination of the two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It probably wouldn’t happen but Sam Glover would be one that could come straight in away and play a role and knows our game plan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No Way on Glover.

Just a Solid player at VFL Level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back