List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Frampton competed pretty handily in the ruck last year as the main man. Personally I think he’d be better and offer more in ruck than Teackle.

So as a second ruck up against second rucks he’d be fine.

Then IMO Highmore wouldn’t be any worse than Frampton as a key back. He could actually be better. Other than creating a structural reshuffle of Moore playing on the tall opposition key forwards more.
What an unnecessarily negative slant on Frampton's efforts as our full back. Couldn't be any worse? Frampton has been excellent in that role and let me remind you he is a premiership player holding his place in the reigning premier's team. How about a little love for Billy?

Not sure Teakle would be that enticing for Tigers. Mostly linked to us because we've already looked at him and he's 24 yo (ie. potentially ready to play). Neither of which would necessarily be appealing to Ricmond - you'd think their view would be longer term. It's hardly important for them to ensure they have a 3rd string ruck for this season which is already a wash. Also reported that they're looking for KPD.

Tigers with the 2nd Pick probably go Best Available 19-20 year old

That makes sense. The Welsh predated Tasmanians and Kiwis as the original two headed sheep shaggers of the British Empire. It's not surprising that they can't spell or say Brian properly.
Apart from being a separate name to Brian, Brynn is not the greatest name crime running around playing football.

Apart from being a separate name to Brian, Brynn is not the greatest name crime running around playing football.
My guess is that it would have started at the same Celtic word with the Irish and the Welsh spelling it differently.

M just taking the piss. Brynn Teakle is a pretty cool name.

Weren't people saying the same thing about Billy Frampton?

Short answer is yes; many, many people on here thought he was lousy and not worth our time or the princely sum of a third round pick we gave up for him.

5094668f18177d03db0b1d69ff9aae73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new as here and haven't caught up on all the talks but I'm a bit too excited for MSD and wanted to jump in.
What's everyone's ideal haul? I'm praying we get Hutchinson & Pike but not too sure how much I rate our chances of getting them both, wouldn't mind Ajang Kuol Mun or Brynn Teakle either.
Hutchinson FIRST… whatever ruck, second. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutchinson FIRST… whatever ruck, second. 👍

We need a Ruckman as only have 1 True Ruckman Healthy

Not 100% sold on Hutchison - Take a Screamer and can Kick a Few Goals but not sure about other things

Club would know the Best of him

Yeah, ruck/forwards.

Scaife had some medical issue identified, unsure how serious.
We will probably take a ruck/Forward rather than a KF. I also think that people are underestimating the importance of a Medium forward in today's footy. We already have a medium forward in Mihochek but he's not getting any younger.

Darcy has been injured …
And Jackson thrives playing first ruck, so unless Reidy is a gun forward ruck he was never getting selected even with Darcy unavailable.

Whilst he trained over summer, we have since made tweaks to our game plan. He's also had weeks to forget. We often talk about injured players lacking match awareness, same deal for Teakle. There's no unlikely. He flat out won't play.

Once again, it would be unlikely he could fly out on Wednesday night because he doesn't even know where he's off to. That leaves Thursday. Thursday morning fly out, land in Melbourne, miss training and then play with the boys on Friday? Like that would not work. Impossible. He won't even play VFL because they're the curtain raiser on Friday.

Thankfully, it's extremely unlikely we pick Teakle so this scenario won't take pla
ATM, Hutchinson is rated at number 1 in the MSD
Not quite sure why with Hutchison tbh. Is undersized for a KPF and hasn’t exactly been kicking bags in the VFL

Not quite sure why with Hutchison tbh. Is undersized for a KPF and hasn’t exactly been kicking bags in the VFL
chances are norf won't take him with pick one because they have heaps of medium forwards but recruiters see the most upside with Hutchy because he has come straight from the country. Great hands and more than enough pace, his ground ball game is also very good.

For the Teakle fans - can only say what I've been told by Richmond people that are generally pretty well in know at Tigerland, they do have quite an interest in him but as rightly pointed out there are other holes at the tigers.

There is (understandably) not a lot of faith in Samson Ryan, Naismith will now miss a year (and could potentially retire) and Nankervis, as good as he is, is fairly prone to injury/suspension. Ben Miller has also improved too much in defense for them to consider re-locating him to the ruck. Teakle would provide better ruck coverage/forward presence than anything else currently available on their list atm.

They do however have interests in a KPD, as well as potentially a pure KPF to partner with young Lefau, they may just have to wait and see who North take at 1 and address their most pressing matter at selection 2. I think North will take a KPD at pick 1 for what it's worth - how that would affect Richmond's plan and Teakle I'm not sure atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back