List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Frampton competed pretty handily in the ruck last year as the main man. Personally I think he’d be better and offer more in ruck than Teackle.

So as a second ruck up against second rucks he’d be fine.

Then IMO Highmore wouldn’t be any worse than Frampton as a key back. He could actually be better. Other than creating a structural reshuffle of Moore playing on the tall opposition key forwards more.
Why would we recruit a player in the MSD that would require us to reshuffle the defence to accommodate his lack of height?
I don’t think it makes much sense.

Last edited:
Another one?
Do you have a priority order on the ones we’re “keen on”

It says in the article.
ca70777dc95d4dee7b6d6b1c31f8c93f.jpg

3e69bf2a7737d2fefa79bc7e15bb8ce1.jpg

f503ef11e0fcd35b17a9c2503043024f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with sidey being moved to HB and WHE also getting older, I wouldn't be against this guy coming to us. Pace and ball getting ability is undeniable

Half back winger it says
c445d4d1ce7722bb50db3de3279bcecc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Article I read said speedy small forward. But that’s the MSD, you don’t really have the luxury of choosing position. You just choose a player most likely to make the grade. We are very much attribute based these days, so if he ticks those boxes I’m all for it. Off to watch some replays of him

with sidey being moved to HB and WHE also getting older, I wouldn't be against this guy coming to us. Pace and ball getting ability is undeniable
With two possible picks, I think we would have a very short list of best available of any player type that we want to add to the list for the longer term (might be 1 or 2 players - or even none)- and if one of them makes it to us - draft him. Then a list of 6 month stop gaps - mature talls to add for the rest of the year.

Ryan and TJ are very good players for the future.
Not sold on Ryan looks vanilla and mediocre most of the time. But time will tell as our development team have just in recent times they are getting it right. TJ looks a prospect though .. again still erly days - hope he puts some meat on the bones!

With two possible picks, I think we would have a very short list of best available of any player type that we want to add to the list for the longer term (might be 1 or 2 players - or even none)- and if one of them makes it to us - draft him. Then a list of 6 month stop gaps - mature talls to add for the rest of the year.
You know I love pace. However, there's a real need for a back up ruck.

You know I love pace. However, there's a real need for a back up ruck.
We also need to be adding blokes with a future in a range of different roles. If there's someone they rate - take him and then add a depth tall as well.

Not sold on Ryan looks vanilla and mediocre most of the time. But time will tell as our development team have just in recent times they are getting it right. TJ looks a prospect though .. again still erly days - hope he puts some meat on the bones!
184/74 seems a tad small. Aren’t Noble and Markov speedy half backs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back