Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Said for years about Stephens and was always shot down because he was a swan

He won’t make it bedders
I was one that held out hope. Every season he'd come back looking bigger and better but just could never get the ball. He can run but if that was the only metric, Jack Hiscox would be a multiple AA and future hall of fame legend.

A few North fans have given up on Dylan already 😂
Thought Toby P did some nice things.

Snarko is just there for the $s. Bring back Ratts who at least works hard and will turn up.

SFA crowd and future for Norf.

North board are absolutely tearing into him already. I wish Dylan all the best but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying them getting shafted by his performances so far.

ROFL... Love the wacko Norf Board. Even funnier than its obvious level of ignorance

North board are absolutely tearing into him already. I wish Dylan all the best but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying them getting shafted by his performances so far.
I was surprised North took him on at a 4 year deal. I thought he closer to delist material frankly.

Hawks have approached this game the wrong way. They've clearly made May & Lever a focal point, but rather than try to challenge them and put pressure on their preferred game, they've just tried to play any way possible to avoid them. Talk about letting two opposition players derail your plans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh.. a lovely Saturday where we’re reminded that norf and horf are still garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should enjoy it while it lasts with a experienced and successful coach as Clarko and with the level of assistance given to them its virtually impossible to not be successful in the near future.

I think we should enjoy it while it lasts with a experienced and successful coach as Clarko and with the level of assistance given to them its virtually impossible to not be successful in the near future.

Inevitable this will be in a suburban club.

Ofc the Hawks peaked and created the best gameplan against us on the day when we assembled the most talented team we ever had... then slowly declined.

Sometimes up there but stuff it up in the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back