Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouch would've been a nice pickup for us when he was OOC last year. Playing well and doing his job, he's just in the wrong midfield setup. That run of the mill type to extract it out cleanly to Errol Chad Heeney Juzzy etc.

Crouch would've been a nice pickup for us when he was OOC last year. Playing well and doing his job, he's just in the wrong midfield setup. That run of the mill type to extract it out cleanly to Errol Chad Heeney Juzzy etc.
I think we had a crack but he wasn't moving out of SA and it was over before it had begun.

Bit early but they'll need to get a move on. Not sure what's going on I had them climbing into the 8 this year but they've looked nothing but ordinary so far.

It's done , calling it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows fans will tell you they have the World's leading high performance manager in Darren Burgess.
Not sure then how 3 games into the season the team looks so slow and leg heavy/weary.

Adelaide fans unsurprisingly not happy with Mathew Nicks recent contract extension to the end of 2026 and yep the 'sack Nicks' calls have started.
I'd imagine the Port fans will assist in outlining how such a thread should be conducted.

Just quietly, can I say how enjoyable it is to see those SA whingers 0-3. Just seems right.

Yep them and the Eagles are almost as vile as the Vic clubs.

A thread to watch on the main board 🤣

A thread to watch on the main board 🤣
Shame. The only thing I like about the crows is Nicks. I think he's a pretty good coach.

Somewhere there's a journo in Adelaide writing a story that brings this all back to that game against us in Adelaide last year
Tbf , I reckon there is a definite link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back