Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

I tend to think Cuners is highly underrated by the Carlton folk. Have a look at when he has played and when we have won. You'd be surprised to see what he brings to the team. He gets to contest after contest a lot like what fog does... Has a lot more run and 1 touch polished though. 1st 18 player to me any day of the week.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also lays tackles. Played 2 games this year for 8 tackles.

Comfortable with the changes as a whole.
However as we have done in many games this year we will most likely go in with a small forward as the sub.
This seems a little one dimensional given what options we could have using Kemp as the sub.
All well and good that he has been omitted as a result of no match up or not as defensive as Vossy would like.
However if we sustain an injury or as suggested Howe goes forward, kemp
Would give more flexibility to change up if required.
In theory can cover back, forward or a quarter of burst as opposed to just “dour” defender.

Yep, seem the injured are getting an extra training block before returning to play (prematurely).

Time for Raz to standup, been quite disappointing thus far, getting out-positioned and non-impactful. Lucky to be reinstated.

Kemp could have remained as Ollie’s wing replacement with some versatility.

Hopefully Williams received a stern talking to.

Needs to tighten up and be more disciplined if he’s to continue playing in defence.

100%.

Going into the season I thought Williams would be our biggest upgrade on last year but have been really disappointed with him, particularly over the past 2 weeks.

The GWS game changed when he went off injured, having played an unaccountable role on Toby Green and then last week he made too many kicking howlers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we make some adjustments and don't squeeze so far up the ground that when the ball comes out of our forward line, there's massive amounts of open space. One of the reasons why the opposition has seemingly been so accurate against us at times...it's because they get shots from easy positions.

Don’t get beaten by what you know. Someone please look out for seagull Sidebottom sitting outside on the wing alone all day. Whomever has his wing needs to not get drawn in side all the time. Cotterell is the one imo.
The ole Sidewinder hasn't been playing well this year but saves his best for our games. Definately one to watch along with their smalls.
I still have Blair nightmares,he used to kick a swag of goals against us.

The ole Sidewinder hasn't been playing well this year but saves his best for our games. Definately one to watch along with their smalls.
I still have Blair nightmares,he used to kick a swag of goals against us.
Don’t forget J Daicos. If they get their half back game going it will be him that will cut us up. Our half forwards will
Need to defend better this week.

I hope we make some adjustments and don't squeeze so far up the ground that when the ball comes out of our forward line, there's massive amounts of open space. One of the reasons why the opposition has seemingly been so accurate against us at times...it's because they get shots from easy positions.
Agreed.

I’m sure holding our defensive structure has been the key to this week.

Our mids & wings need to hold our form behind HF. No point everyone rushing forward to present a scoring option - crowds the forward line & leaves pagans paddock to run into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back