Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

Going the large chicken pizza with fresh prawns, capsicum, mushies, fresh tomato, red onions, jalapenos, & smashed with chillie flakes on a garlic base.

Gunna make it at my mobster mates Pizza place on Hindley in about half an hour.

Then off to Thirsty Camel for a box of SuperDry’s.

Just keep it basic, eye on the prize stuff.😎👍

Very excited.
Is it cheaper to make it yourself mate:p

Is it cheaper to make it yourself mate:p

I can make a better Pizza than his staff.

….& as I have performed several tasks on his behalf today, it now deserves a favour in gratuity.

Will also expect a couple of Limoncello’s to accompany this fine meal.

That’s how it works on Hindley.😎👍

Going the large chicken pizza with fresh prawns, capsicum, mushies, fresh tomato, red onions, jalapenos, & smashed with chillie flakes on a garlic base.

Just keeping it basic, very focussed, eye on the prize stuff.😎👍

Very excited but.
Don’t do that ‘too much cheese lasagne bullshit’ that McRae was on about.

I think Kemp currently lacks the experience and know-how, to play on 3rd talls, or on monster forwards
Would he not though be pretty ideal for Elliot?? Happy with selections as they know more than us, but this matchup seemed to my eye to be about right. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think Kemp currently lacks the experience and know-how, to play on 3rd talls, or on monster forwards
Agreed.
I rate what he can contribute but he's got no business playing on KPF & maybe in time he can stand third talls.
At full strength, we've obviously got some talented players back there but I'm not sure our existing defensive structure really plays anyone to their strengths.

Any predictions on how the midfield minutes are shared?

Does Cerra just take Carol’s and Kennedy stays in his half-back role?

I’m glad DC and Fantasia are back - should hopefully help stem the bleeding from the lightning rebounds from the forward half (I hope).

Yeah I’m a little nervous on the kemp call, but hey, I’ll back in the selection team.
I feel so nervous about tonight!! I really want this one in the bag! We need this one in the bag! We drop this and we start falling right back to the pack.

Any predictions on how the midfield minutes are shared?

Does Cerra just take Carol’s and Kennedy stays in his half-back role?

I’m glad DC and Fantasia are back - should hopefully help stem the bleeding from the lightning rebounds from the forward half (I hope).
we lack the 3rd proper option up forward so maybe as few said earlier, more time for cripps up forward?

Very excited but.
#wild

I can make a better Pizza than his staff.

….& as I have performed several tasks on his behalf today, it now deserves a favour in gratuity.

Will also expect a couple of Limoncello’s to accompany this fine meal.

That’s how it works on Hindley.😎👍
Mate that Limoncello brings tears to my eyes - super sweet and sour at the same time.

Kemp is at that stage where he can do some really cool things and shows some glimpses but still does the occasional thing where you thing gee wiz wtf was that about??

I think its because he is a more a natural attacking type but is currently trying to learn the defensive skills - which isnt easy.

Playing defence requires a lot of discipline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to head off with Sinjin Jnr, he's usually calm but nervous as I am about tonight.

Hopefully with Cerra, Cunners and Fantasia we tidy up our delivery inside 50, see King Charles push up a bit, run his opponent around, deliver some of those delightful angled passes inside 50 and snag 4 himself. Must lockdown on Elliot and Hill, hate it when small forwards get a hold of us.

Really hopeful but not confident.

Kemp is at that stage where he can do some really cool things and shows some glimpses but still does the occasional thing where you thing gee wiz wtf was that about??

I think its because he is a more a natural attacking type but is currently trying to learn the defensive skills - which isnt easy.

Been poor below his knees (when he can keep his feet) & his decision making has cost us goals.

Very excited but.

That pizza sounds deadset awesome, drooling. Any chance of delivery??

I like Kemp a lot, I think he’s going to be a huge piece of our team moving forward. At the moment he’s trying to learn defence as you say.. I find his defensive positioning a bit iffy and he needs to build a stronger core because he seems to lose his feet more than most. Disposal under pressure can be a bit shaky too. I’d rather see him play as a third tall forward but I think he can make it work as a defender if we persevere. Can see why we always rush Marchbank into the team ahead of him though as he’s a natural defender/interceptor, not a tall who’s having to learn a new position.

Bounce the ball already. I’m excited for tonight.

I'm disappointed Kemp dropped but if it's more about balance that's understandable.

I do like the improved balance of the side and more run with Cerra Cuningham

I hope we use Cerra as a pure Wingman. He will do well

Defence is okay but we need pressure around the midfield. If we don't fire up after last week and Voss's blast then we never will. Win tonight and we will get McGovern Martin Motlop back within next 1-3 weeks

Blues by 33 points. Off to the game

Hopefully Kemp goes back to the VFL and we try him on a wing. He's an offensive player being used very defensively. I think he has the tools the be a good winger, especially as a winger who drops back in defence. To me that is a very exciting prospect.

When Cerra was starting out he was progressing on a wing and looking like being an elite wingman, then he was moved on the ball. Think we will see him play wing for sure. Could also be handy going forward and swapping with Cottrell.

Those ins are exciting and I hope they come in with omissions, not players going out injured.

IMO Collingwood's outs will really hurt them. Should allow us to dominate them around the contests and midfield moreso. Just a matter of what happens when the ball hits the ground in our forward line with us being so tall.

Would he not though be pretty ideal for Elliot?? Happy with selections as they know more than us, but this matchup seemed to my eye to be about right. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Elliott is a really tough match up for any team. When he is on, almost unstoppable. I'd play him standing centre corridor with an arm across his chest.

With Gov out, I'd play Cowan on him who is very disciplined defensively

Agreed.
I rate what he can contribute but he's got no business playing on KPF & maybe in time he can stand third talls.
At full strength, we've obviously got some talented players back there but I'm not sure our existing defensive structure really plays anyone to their strengths.
Kemp has been better last couple of weeks, playing more disciplined and staying within his lane

Still believe he'd make a better 3rd tall forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back