Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naicos is finished as SC premo this year. They're not feeding him and honouring his cheap little leads anymore. Can't save his score with hard ball and tackles either. He is finished
Lex.jpg

Strange choice.
Out of form and so many others have been scoring 120+
33.4 of ND owners put the VC on him
6.3% just the straight C (surely fake abandoned teams or Bye teams)

LOL BT. You ******* idiot. “It’s there”. The ball literally deviated 90 degrees. What are these flogs watching.
He just makes me think of a fat drunk uncle half asleep in his favourite armchair who occasionally wakes up yelling “LlOOOYYYYd” or “magnificent by Daicos, so classy” or “boy oh boy wowee”. There’s little evidence he is at the venue or watching a live feed of the game, such is the depth of his analysis.

He just makes me think of a fat drunk uncle half asleep in his favourite armchair who occasionally wakes up yelling “LlOOOYYYYd” or “magnificent by Daicos, so classy” or “boy oh boy wowee”. There’s little evidence he is at the venue or watching a live feed of the game, such is the depth of his analysis.
Shouting Music Video GIF by Mother Mother

I don't believe this is the real daicos. I think it's some idiot cousin pretending to be him
I name him Faicos

maybe its him not the old man in the jungle :think:

BT.
Analysis.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back