Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a worse commentary team assembled? All we need is Richo doing special comments to complete the train wreck.

Maybe some Jobe “Word Salad” Watson? I’ve rarely heard someone have to push harder to get a sentence out.

Just a comfortable 115 from Daicos tonight will do me nicely.
Thatll Do Shrek 2 GIF by PeacockTV

I think most would agree .....we've all moved on from BT's commentary style ....was relevant 10 years ago (Rex Hunt era), but the footy public has moved on, and want more detailed analysis these days
Somebody tell that to Channel 7. We’ve been waiting for them to punt him for years.

The only explanation I can think of is that the general Friday night footy watchers like him.
I thought footy fans were better though, who knows?

Amazing what a ONE Qtr can do ......I'm sure many were hatching plans to trade Naicos at 3/4 time ......now, he's cemented back in

View attachment 1942365

Another John Lennon controversial moment in SC history .....

"Um, Nick Daicos is a... brilliant man with lots of well thought-out, practical, ideas. He is insuring the financial security of this company for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach."​

Somebody tell that to Channel 7. We’ve been waiting for them to punt him for years.

The only explanation I can think of is that the general Friday night footy watchers like him.
I thought footy fans were better though, who knows?
Who's in the wings to take BT's place .....who have the networks been developing in the wings ??

Amazing what a ONE Qtr can do ......I'm sure many were hatching plans to trade Naicos at 3/4 time ......now, he's cemented back in

View attachment 1942365

Another John Lennon controversial moment in SC history .....
Redemption 1 - a few other players to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Crisp played a qtr and a half for 76 points. What the * happened there? Everytime I had him in my team I’d be over the moon if he scored 50.

Elliot is a gun.
Love watching him play
One of the few Pies players I actually like. So sad to see his talent on the sidelines so often a few years ago. Good to see he's been able to stay on the park consistently for the last couple of years. Fingers crossed this commentary doesn't jinx. Genuinely glad to see him get a good run at it

Jack Crisp played a qtr and a half for 76 points. What the * happened there? Everytime I had him in my team I’d be over the moon if he scored 50.

kicked a big goal in the last :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back