Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Pies fan would ever say that. Strange comment.

There would be younger Pies fans and other fans that probably wouldn't even know who Peter was or at least remember how good he was.

We’ve both spent way too much time on this.

“On track for the draw” meant nothing without the self-quote context,
Star Trek Reaction GIF

What else is there to do btw?

Star Trek Reaction GIF

What else is there to do btw?
Fair question. This game might be close, but for some reason I’m finding it as boring as all *. Very little run.

Fair question. This game might be close, but for some reason I’m finding it as boring as all *. Very little run.
Shocking game to watch

I tossed and I turned all week and after a slow start to the year I needed a ballsy move to get me back on track. I was worried about a big score this game, but after that a McGinness tag then the bye, it was a risk I was willing to take. And its only early bit this looks genius (touch wood)

View attachment 1942287
Oooft, way to curse a player from your own team

I tossed and I turned all week and after a slow start to the year I needed a ballsy move to get me back on track. I was worried about a big score this game, but after that a McGinness tag then the bye, it was a risk I was willing to take. And its only early bit this looks genius (touch wood)

View attachment 1942287
Inb4 Wanganeen hammy first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae subbed out, gonna be in the negatives soon.
He won't (you'd reckon) test it, but there was a 102ker a couple of years back who by rights should have lost cash and ended a round below 100k, but they have a hard floor at 102k.
The subbed in / out types like Sexton last year test the limits a bit, Macrae on that path.

Eric Hipwood?

WTF is he doing on a senior list? How long do the Lions persist? Plays one or two decent games a year

He won't (you'd reckon) test it, but there was a 102ker a couple of years back who by rights should have lost cash and ended a round below 100k, but they have a hard floor at 102k.
The subbed in / out types like Sexton last year test the limits a bit, Macrae on that path.

Yeah reckon you are right on the 102k floor, can't remember who it was tho.

Balta went backwards from 124k his rookie year and ended up being a good cow, so he's still a chance.
Just funny when it's a bloke we've had in our preseason side every year since he was drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back