Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"including any required emergencies"

I cant remember now but I'm sure I used ZW bye to loop Howes last week and it worked :shrug:

Now you have me worried lol

Thanks I think I might just take the 70 from Zilliams.

Traded out Young and Dawson this week. The potential was always going to be there to get burnt. Just glad it was only one of them and the replacements have made up for it. Very happy to see the arse end of Dawson. If he ever comes good he can come back in for under $400.

7/795 at the moment if I take Serongs VC score which I think i will.

Not much interest in the first game today with only Wilson on the pine. Gawn, Butters Billings, Howes and Windsor looped tonight

Traded out Young and Dawson this week. The potential was always going to be there to get burnt. Just glad it was only one of them and the replacements have made up for it. Very happy to see the arse end of Dawson. If he ever comes good he can come back in for under $400.

Not much interest in the first game today with only Wilson on the pine. Gawn, Butters Billings, Howes and Windsor looped tonight

Been out of reception, so just seeing scores now.

Young…. FFS. Pink… FFS.

Also couldn’t get Sharp in, which I decided was my priority over Mannagh/Dempsey. Think that’s going to be a missed opportunity, hopefully I pick right between the two cats boys now to mitigate the damage.

Need Massimo to put together a solid month to justify the trade.

I went young to Sheezel.

I’m pretty confident long term that will be the right move (outside of injury) as no way Young gets that much space to do as he pleases on a consistent basis. Sheezel on the other hand seems the ultimate seagull so had to jump on that train

I went young to Sheezel.

I’m pretty confident long term that will be the right move (outside of injury) as no way Young gets that much space to do as he pleases on a consistent basis. Sheezel on the other hand seems the ultimate seagull so had to jump on that train
Yeah I started with Sheezel. The way they look for him makes him almost the biggest no-brainer going. I went Young to Massimo and have $495K next week and will probably look at a Sicily/Stewart/Ryan type. Or maybe Tom Green. Not going to lose sleep over Young

Good morning gents, just woke up to check the SC scores.

Has anyone mentioned Young's score? :moustache:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Capture.JPG beautiful2.gif

Phillips still not selected a bit annoying, HH selected hopefully gets a full game not sub. Finn out, wonder if he returns next week
Yep, Finn, Reeves and Gunston all playing VFL right now.

Hustwaite, Meek and Ramsden are not, so they will be in AFL squad.

Finn could come back in for Daicos next week, but this was my concern when everyone was expecting a Finn tag on Daicos when considering trading him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a link to a search I have bookmarked, to have a chuckle at people's over reactions or discussion on Twitter. I don't use the platform, but it's very interesting reading the "experts" tweets and seeing people following trends. Thought some of you may enjoy the quick link
Supercoach "latest" tweets

My team is an abomination. LDU, Fisher, Dawson.

Young is about the only good thing so far this round. Ready to pack it in and focus on 2025
2 year ago I think I was about 65k after round 6 first DPP

Finished in the top 1k

Its never over, you just need to nail some good trading and you back in it

Yep, Finn, Reeves and Gunston all playing VFL right now.

Hustwaite, Meek and Ramsden are not, so they will be in AFL squad.

Finn could come back in for Daicos next week, but this was my concern when everyone was expecting a Finn tag on Daicos when considering trading him out.

Hawks can use what's he's name ohh Nash to tag ..if need be .

Serong getting a Bit of it ...

My team is an abomination. LDU, Fisher, Dawson.

Young is about the only good thing so far this round. Ready to pack it in and focus on 2025

I hear you ,smell you ..
We want some enjoyment from our teams

It's a long year things can turn around pretty quickly.
Nail some trading build some cash gen ...and off you go.

Hawks can use what's he's name ohh Nash to tag ..if need be .

Serong getting a Bit of it ...
Serong has looked good except for a couple questionable Free’s against.

Nash could tag for sure, not sure he can keep up with little Nicky like Finn though?

I'm taking Sharp over Roberts. Just banking it and moving on.

Sanders looked good last week I'm a winning side. Hoping for a minimum 80

I'm taking Sharp over Roberts. Just banking it and moving on.

Sanders looked good last week I'm a winning side. Hoping for a minimum 80 from him.
I like Roberts prospects against the tigers TBH. Plenty of open space at the G and they seem to use him a lot in transition. Crap shoot really. Sharps 70 is worth taking one way or another.

On taking a 70 E score, I reckon when it's best 18, it depends on your other scores and especially how many real s**t ones you've got so far.

I've had 10 players play and have a 71 and a couple 60s. Chances are at least one of the 60s gets dropped. So a 70 is only adding like 6 points tops to my score. Whereas there's a chance that a Roberts or Sanders cracks an 80 or 90 that adds significantly to my total score.

So I'm not remotely tempted to take Laz's score which I E'd, and if I had E'd Sharp (didn't, had him at M8) then I'd prolly let it go and chance a Roberts, Sanders or even Wilson this week, but would absolutely take a 71 when it's 22 scorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back