Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had Bramble in my team all week, but with Brouch out for a while and Windhager named in the mids, I think I'm hopping off the Bramble train and onto the Windy Wagon

Screenshot_20240328_174146_Chrome.jpg

I've had Bramble in my team all week, but with Brouch out for a while and Windhager named in the mids, I think I'm hopping off the Bramble train and onto the Windy Wagon

View attachment 1942048
Windy putting the madness in Mid-Price Madness

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

Windy putting the madness in Mid-Price Madness

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX
Neither he nor Bramble were ideal really but after Gibcus and Coffield (and Reid on the bench in R1) the last 2 weeks, I refuse to field any rookies in the backline that aren't Howes 🤮

Just want one of them to make me some quick cash and net me some quick points and then they can become Naicos in a month.

Neither he nor Bramble were ideal really but after Gibcus and Coffield (and Reid on the bench in R1) the last 2 weeks, I refuse to field any rookies in the backline that aren't Howes 🤮

Just want one of them to make me some quick cash and net me some quick points and then they can become Naicos in a month.
Or better yet I'll sideways Windy to Young when Young bottoms out and is moved back to defence 😈

H Young > NWM
Gibcus > D 'Ambrosio
S Berry > T Powell??

Seems potentially a bit sideways / low on guarantees
Looks good to me. 2 easy upgrades that you generate by a sideways trade at worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carnage with both Lyons and Sam Berry dropped.

Decided to trade Lyons to McKercher instead of Berry, the extra cash means I don't need to find the extra cash to trade Gibcus to Massimo.

My 3rd trade will probably be Jordon to Powell now, Jordon isn't going that bad but Powell is going better and I don't want to miss the boat.

That all depends on Powell starting tomorrow though and not being made the sub, it would be just like Crazy Clarko to screw with us all.

View attachment 1942048
Just realised Windy probably goes to Zerrett which won't work and will just eat into 2 of my player's scores if I get him 😡

Bramble has West Coast so will be lucky to get a touch and I don't think Pink will average much more than 50. * defence is s**t this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back