VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know much about Max Benier? Haven't read the code sports article due to a paywall but the title sounds like the club has found him in the VAFA and is moving him into the Zebras for a potential mid season draft gig. We don't have an open spot on the list so I imagine we may be shaping him up to be our Sandy rookie pick at the end of the year?

Maybe the club isn't fully satisfied with drafting any current Sandy players, and are looking at some locals instead?

Again, I haven't read the article so happy to be corrected or provided with more information if anyone knows anything.
Benier was at training on Thursday, didn’t know who he was at the time but nice size & athletic build

Did it at training Thurs I believe. Mission told the Tassie prematch function. Also said that until he learns team defence he wont be playing seniors
Were you at the function because i find it hard to believe he would say that

Zak Jones has started on the wing on CJ. He keeps looking to the bench and looking filthy about why he's out there on the wing, meanwhile CJ has had a part in three scores and is destroying him.

Can see why the coaches hate Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems that fully half of the starting 18 for Sandy today are senior players. For heaven’s sake, for the life of all the animals and birds in the forests and the fishes in the sea, Sandy had better clobber them today.

Oh wait…..

Delist hunter Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back