Delisted #28: Elliott Kavanagh - Gone to play SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #28: Elliot Kavanagh - Producing excitement in the magoos | Misses out against GWS

this pre season he should move out of home and move in with the weapon or wally and sell that kia we saw him driving on the hangar last night.

in all seriousness i cant wait to see how he goes when he makes his debut maybe next year. the list is going to be so competitive. would joe daniher warrant a game aswell

Have we christened this bloke with a nickname? I nominate Blackie.

I vote Kavman. It works.

This kid has been playing seriously well in the VFL. Lucky we have had the luxury of developing him in the twos. Geez that midfield does alright hey?

(Stretches out arm, extends middle finger and salutes to the BF masses)

I wouldve given melksham a break and played this guy earlier in the season against GC or GWS. And now, its probly too late to do that considering our tough run home against harder body opponents.

I can't help but feel that he is just there to get a taste of the action in the event someone falls over because there isn't a Bendigo game this week.

I doubt he will miss Bendigo games to be an emergency or sub since he has missed way too much footy in the last 18 months for it to be a consideration.

Still, very happy to see that he is playing good enough footy to force his way into contention.

As a bloke who's Surname is actually Kavanagh(yes thats right) I nominate calling him ******* 'KAV' s**t THAT WAS HARD.

Thats boring as heck though. NLM is disco, Carlisle is buckets etc clearly we don't go boring.

I just nominated Blackie as a off shoot of Black Kavanagh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote Kavman. It works.

This kid has been playing seriously well in the VFL. Lucky we have had the luxury of developing him in the twos. Geez that midfield does alright hey?

how good is it?

Everyone will have forgotten this kid exists. It's such a luxury and so good for the team to let even a talented kid incubate in the twos :thumbsu:

Geez that midfield does alright hey?

Saw something on Foxtel the other night, that said we are the team most likely to score from a centre clearance at 36% the next highest was at 31%. Surely that is a pretty damn good statistic to rate a midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back