Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if Jed showed the club equal respect in us not forcing the jab, faith in him, but then does nothing the club asked for in return...........

Jed is gone and frankly, as much as I loved his style, his own doing completely.

View attachment 1538295
Don't know why they went with former Hawks midfielder...
Because there’s a bit of stuff going on in the media with the Hawks and subsequently North so if they can link the two in any way no matter how tenuous they will.

I mean did you see the headline for Josh Walker; Kangaroo who once inspected an open house at Waverley Park, home of Hawthorn Football Club, axed.

Totally missing the point.

Plus he was well over those symptoms when on his fitness program (which he didn't do).
No - he was back at the club around the time he was allowed to start exercising again after having inflammation of his heart lining. He wouldn't be allowed to train or do anything to maintain his fitness because inflammation of the heart lining - the pericardium - can interfere with heart function and maintaining AFL fitness requires levels of exercise that increase the odds of that happening significantly.
ps; Clarkson flicked him once,i doubt he wanted him back.
He asked Hawthorn for a trade and was worth about pick 5 iirc. At least according to Zondor lol. He used to be hated on here because he cost so much in the draft or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one believed me ages ago.

Maybe they do now. (I loved Jed)

He's been delisted and for good reason.

Huge Jed fan, backed him in, but I'm glad we are upholding standards nowso he's gone.

Don't turn up unfit, taking the piss on a good salary, and take half the season to be ready to play based on his no Covid stance. (which we supported him but he didn't do the work)

He only has himself to blame for his delisting.

Totally missing the point.

Plus he was well over those symptoms when on his fitness program (which he didn't do).

Pretty sure "delist" says it for me but go on with your nonsense.

Good luck Jed.

ps; Clarkson flicked him once,i doubt he wanted him back.

Imagine if Jed showed the club equal respect in us not forcing the jab, faith in him, but then does nothing the club asked for in return...........

Jed is gone and frankly, as much as I loved his style, his own doing completely.

Really seems like you're sitting on the fence regarding Jed's departure and that your position isn't clear one way or the other. You should change your username to Splinters.

Jed earned the loyalty being shown to him in here. When your team is ordinary, blokes cracking in like Jed are all you have to hang your hat on.

Personally though, I think it should end here with our thanks. He seems to have one foot back in Darwin anyway.

Jed may scrape through, but a rookie list spot should be a throw at the stumps for the next Michael Barlow or David King. More Dom Tyson types on the VFL list is how you support the kids.

Still don’t understand Pickers comment last week that he’ll get a deal done.

Pickers usually get this spot on. What’s changed? This was said after The rat had been traded too.

He’s either getting a rookie deal or * or Gold Coast will take him as a delisted free agent.

Once again watch his kids grow up to be guns and end up playing for Sydney.

Still don’t understand Pickers comment last week that he’ll get a deal done.

Pickers usually get this spot on. What’s changed? This was said after The rat had been traded too.

He’s either getting a rookie deal or * or Gold Coast will take him as a delisted free agent.

Once again watch his kids grow up to be guns and end up playing for Sydney.
The club comms on this have been a bit weird too.

The tweet said the four players “will not be offered contracts in 2023”.

Then, in one of the last pars of the post, Brady leaves the door open for “one or two” of them to get a rookie contract.

The club comms on this have been a bit weird too.

The tweet said the four players “will not be offered contracts in 2023”.

Then, in one of the last pars of the post, Brady leaves the door open for “one or two” of them to get a rookie contract.
I get the sense we're waiting to see who we might take as a DFA, who we draft and then what needs we might want to fill with rookie spots. There's a bit to play out and we're keeping our options open and not completely ruling out the possibility of having Jed back.

I get the sense we're waiting to see who we might take as a DFA, who we draft and then what needs we might want to fill with rookie spots. There's a bit to play out and we're keeping our options open and not completely ruling out the possibility of having Jed back.

Something that has confused me for a while - how come your username is "left" Foote, when your avatar is of Les (I assume) kicking with his right?

Something that has confused me for a while - how come your username is "left" Foote, when your avatar is of Les (I assume) kicking with his right?
It's just a little play on words to amuse myself. My favourite actor is Daniel Day-Lewis who was in My Left Foot and our Team of the Century centre is none other than Les Foote hence the user name My Left Foote.

It's just a little play on words to amuse myself. My favourite actor is Daniel Day-Lewis who was in My Left Foot and our Team of the Century centre is none other than Les Foote hence the user name My Left Foote.

I don't know why but this just sent me on a thirty year deep dive on the first time I saw Jim Carrey where (I think) he was playing a Van Damme type playing Daniel Day Lewis playing Christy Brown in an In Living Colour sketch called "My Left Foot Of Fury".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back