Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

2 hammies already in Winders and Gumby but with their history its not surprising, just dissapointing.

Edit: Just read he was thought to be cured like medicine. Pretty devastating if that was the case then.

Winders has done a hammy?

FFS!!!!!

No it isn't because there is a point at which the relationship would get low enough that he isn't any more predisposed to hamstring troubles than any other player. At that point I'd say it becomes irrelevant.

So far there hasn't been even a hint of dishonesty in what has been said about Gumbleton since the last surgery. Everything the club has said happened. Despite all the bullshit I've read here we've played no games about his injuries or his contract offers.

They say he's experienced tightness so his program has been modified. That is it.

Doesn't sound like the end of the world. But without the full story who'd know.

You would expect a bloke that's never experienced a full pre-season and coming of major back surgery to have some tightness after the load he'd have had over the past couple of months.

Having said that, there's a chance he'll never run again if form holds true.

I don't think Gumby knows how to train in anything other than the 'modified' group..

I think the club is expecting to 'manage' his workload for whatever he has left for his career, there is no way they would have expected that he would be a starter in all 22 games.. I think realistically they would be aiming for 9-10 and I wouldn't think this latest set back would alter that expectation.

No it isn't because there is a point at which the relationship would get low enough that he isn't any more predisposed to hamstring troubles than any other player. At that point I'd say it becomes irrelevant.

So far there hasn't been even a hint of dishonesty in what has been said about Gumbleton since the last surgery. Everything the club has said happened. Despite all the bullshit I've read here we've played no games about his injuries or his contract offers.

They say he's experienced tightness so his program has been modified. That is it.
Will never happen. Not even with some medicine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back