Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - signed as a DFA - welcome Toby BFNAAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby I am so goddamn here for you to become our next Wayne Carey.

But seriously, he was good today. At least good enough to warrant a full game in the same position, and we can see if he's got it or if it was just the fresh legs (but I really hope he's got it).

Toby I am so goddamn here for you to become our next Wayne Carey.

But seriously, he was good today. At least good enough to warrant a full game in the same position, and we can see if he's got it or if it was just the fresh legs (but I really hope he's got it).
Just needs to compete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he can lead up all day and take 2-3 marks like that and kick to advantage inside 50 he can play every week for all I care. It’s a better option than Chom for now, let him settle.

He was missed on a lead (off the stevo advantage) where he read the play perfectly, held his lead and timed it well to the fat side, kicked missed him but it impressed me.

I think he wants it enough that he’ll at very least provide a contest and option which to be honest made a massive difference in 1 qtr

If he can lead up all day and take 2-3 marks like that and kick to advantage inside 50 he can play every week for all I care. It’s a better option than Chom for now, let him settle.

He was missed on a lead (off the stevo advantage) where he read the play perfectly, held his lead and timed it well to the fat side, kicked missed him but it impressed me.

I think he wants it enough that he’ll at very least provide a contest and option which to be honest made a massive difference in 1 qtr
He was also ignored on a lead that went to curtis 1 v 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back