Traded #32: Travis Colyer - traded to Freo for future 4th rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

One really bad game is enough to validate this hey?

Has been poor for at least three in a row. Today his worst. The year overall has not been a good one and for the exact reasons stated in my quoted post.

Has been poor for at least three in a row. Today his worst. The year overall has not been a good one and for the exact reasons stated in my quoted post.
I agree. Seems to always take one step forward and two steps back in terms of his development. I cringe whenever he gets the ball because more often than not, a turnover results. Unfortunately we don't have anyone that can replace him at this point in time.

He had a good game in Round 2 and since then has been average at best with many games poor. For a winger he hacks the ball too much and in current form offers very little over many in the 2nds. Somethings wrong at Bomberland if we dont drop him this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liability.

Kicking always has been & is likely to stay his achilles heel. Killed us tonight & has been papered over last 2 weeks.

We can't aspire to be a contender with butchers like him in the side....decisions have to be made long term.

He has lost his speed but he still doesnt realise it. He has always been a poor distributer but this season he cant even hit a target

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

oh man
he and hooker don't have 10 clangers between them, and we might win.

he has been poor for a few weeks now, and getting progressively worse. cannot play next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back