Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming as GWS are now finished that both Corr and Williams will make their nominations this week? No point dragging it on now I wouldn't have thought now that they have made their intentions clear that they have decided to leave

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

IIRC they can't make their nominations until trade week so while we'll probably all be 99% sure on their choices nothing is set in stone until free agency period begins.

This bloke would want to show something special next year because in reality he is a poor mans Tsrrant (not much better than Maj or Walker)

IIRC they can't make their nominations until trade week so while we'll probably all be 99% sure on their choices nothing is set in stone until free agency period begins.

Really seems a bit like a c*cktease... free agency is what last week of oct week before trade... I'm never 100% confident til I see it official so have a month to wait.... I'm sure some players nominated last year during the season? Ie hill

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And completely wrong
Why? Have a look at his stats compared to the players we have and delisted. BF gets all excited by a player potentially coming in and he no better that what we had. Exhibit A - Dougal Howard.

Why? Have a look at his stats compared to the players we have and delisted. BF gets all excited by a player potentially coming in and he no better that what we had. Exhibit A - Dougal Howard.
Would counter that we have and continue to overrate our own players.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What stats are you looking for when judging a defender? Because all I would care about is him blanketing his opponent (which he pretty has done every game) and being good with ball in hand.

But i took your advice and compared to Walker and Daw and he looks better everywhere else too. In fact, he actually played games unlike Majak (and wasn’t delisted either) which seemed like that’s an important stat

What is Dougal Howard proof of exactly?

What stats are you looking for when judging a defender? Because all I would care about is him blanketing his opponent (which he pretty has done every game) and being good with ball in hand.

But i took your advice and compared to Walker and Daw and he looks better everywhere else too. In fact, he actually played games unlike Majak (and wasn’t delisted either) which seemed like that’s an important stat
I initially compared him to Taz and there was nothing there to get excited about and then compared him to both Daw and Walker, he's not smashing down the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back