Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

So who has entered this competition?! lol

Tiger fans want Metro Tunnel station named after Dusty Martin

Victorians may end up with a Dusty Martin station or Jumpin Jack Riewolt station after Tiger fans joined in the competition to name Melbourne's new underground railway before submissions close at midnight on Sunday....

Game of Thrones-inspired station names include Winterfell, Stark and Tully. North Melbourne fans also wanted to have their say on the station that will be located a drop punt away from Arden Street Oval. They nominated the club's nickname, Shinboner, and previous players Glen Archer, Brent Harvey and Allen Aylett.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...named-after-dusty-martin-20171021-gz5okr.html

So who has entered this competition?! lol

Tiger fans want Metro Tunnel station named after Dusty Martin

Victorians may end up with a Dusty Martin station or Jumpin Jack Riewolt station after Tiger fans joined in the competition to name Melbourne's new underground railway before submissions close at midnight on Sunday....

Game of Thrones-inspired station names include Winterfell, Stark and Tully. North Melbourne fans also wanted to have their say on the station that will be located a drop punt away from Arden Street Oval. They nominated the club's nickname, Shinboner, and previous players Glen Archer, Brent Harvey and Allen Aylett.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...named-after-dusty-martin-20171021-gz5okr.html

Everyone should suggest lolnorf for arden station

I've no doubt that Dutton is a prick of a bloke but I also don't doubt there's a lot of skeletons in Shane Martin's closet, sad for dusty but seems to be a situation that will be long term.
Yet it was ok for this country that his son risks his life to serv the very same country chucked his ol man out while a CONVICTED Crim in Kelly Webb wins on appeal to stay.

I've no doubt that Dutton is a prick of a bloke but I also don't doubt there's a lot of skeletons in Shane Martin's closet, sad for dusty but seems to be a situation that will be long term.

If it was so bad and they have information on it, why deport him rather than arresting him?
It’s just strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet it was ok for this country that his son risks his life to serv the very same country chucked his ol man out while a CONVICTED Crim in Kelly Webb wins on appeal to stay.

Yep that isn't ideal and thats a s**t situation and bitter pill to swallow for the family but that's why I think there is a lot more to the story than what most people know, Im sure Shane is a changed man and probably poses no threat but I think he has runs on the board.

If it was so bad and they have information on it, why deport him rather than arresting him?
It’s just strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, I won't profess to know any of the law but perhaps better to deport rather than cage up here.

Yep that isn't ideal and thats a s**t situation and bitter pill to swallow for the family but that's why I think there is a lot more to the story than what most people know, Im sure Shane is a changed man and probably poses no threat but I think he has runs on the board.

The whole situation is wrong ,our govt can literally come and pick anyone up whom is not a citizen of this country and deport them without having to show proof of anything . Why do we even have courts of law .

The whole situation is wrong ,our govt can literally come and pick anyone up whom is not a citizen of this country and deport them without having to show proof of anything . Why do we even have courts of law .

We'll never know until it's all laid bare in the high court, it'll get there eventually (again). Governments suck though but in my shitty little humble opinion, where there's smoke there's fire and there would be skeletons in Shane's past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll never know until it's all laid bare in the high court, it'll get there eventually (again). Governments suck though but in my shitty little humble opinion, where there's smoke there's fire and there would be skeletons in Shane's past.

Yes there very may well be , but if there is then it should haveto be proven in a court of law etc . Like I said govt can do whatever they want with legislation like that , scary stuff .

Yes, the member for Dickson is a weird man. He is the local member where my factory is. It stuns me that he gets up each election. Be even more worried as he has aspirations for the top job. Re Shane Martin, agree that when it reaches the High Court again we may be more the wiser, especially if Labour are in and not protecting the status quo.

This is easily the best Dusty montage I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Well worth the 14 minutes.

There’s players that are good in traffic then there’s this bloke. Unstoppable this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back