Retired # 4: Jobe Watson - Now coach at Xavier College 28/11

Remove this Banner Ad

It's honestly really cringeworthy whenever people say that sh*t.
It isn’t really. They are supporters of him and some do believe that he was wrongly done by. They are still allowed to have that belief that he is a Brownlow winner.

There are enough opposition supporters to remind us he isn’t a Brownlow Medal winner, I’m sure supporters on here don’t need reminders or to be told that is cringe from a fellow supporter.

It isn’t really. They are supporters of him and some do believe that he was wrongly done by. They are still allowed to have that belief that he is a Brownlow winner.

There are enough opposition supporters to remind us he isn’t a Brownlow Medal winner, I’m sure supporters on here don’t need reminders or to be told that is cringe from a fellow supporter.
It really is. I love Jobe and always will, he was a fantastic player and is a fantastic person by all accounts. But it's cringeworthy when people say s**t like that.

There are ways of appreciating the player he was without bringing up that stuff and I prefer to remember him that way. I'm not going to go to the masses and say Jobe isn't a Brownlow Medalist unprompted. Don't act like I was saying that. But don't boo-hoo me when I disagree with that s**t.

Former Essendon captain Jobe Watson has returned to his roots, taking a job as the coach of Xavier College's First XVIII footy team for the 2023 season.
i remember when the APS didn't allow coaches that weren't also teachers anywhere near their football programs. Should go back to the glory days of hiring barely literate ex footballers as PE teachers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back