Scape Goat 4 Port players eat food and watch swimming (CONFIRMED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could the AFL hit us with a penalty?

If I was at the event and didnt wear a mask, sure as hell my job has zero power to issue any penalty to me. It wasnt club sanctioned, it wasnt league sanctioned. They are civilians in normal life who didnt follow a mask rule in a state with 0 covid cases in months. I fail to see how this is in issue.

Bringing the game into disrepute.

If it isn't that the AFL will find a way.

We'll cop a fine and by the looks of it we should.

Idiots

We can joke all we like but they know the rules and its now going to cost the club a lot of money.

Honestly, just wear a mask you numpties. Is it that hard to follow rules set out, even if they are stupid. Every other person has a mask it appears, and here are 4 lads, who must know they will be in the spotlight if they do something wrong, carefree, mask free. Even if it is not an AFL sanctioned event, just watch the club get hit with a fine.

Our Lord knows they've been sprung (as well as the double denim guy in front of them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good to see our players arent covIDIOT SHEEPLE and know that MSM are indoctrinating us with their leftist dogma.................

We're talking about a league that a few weeks ago decided all post match press conferences all over the country will now be held via Zoom because Melbourne locked down over a few cases.

Covid is a great opportunity for virtue signalling and the AFL is one of the biggest virtue signalling organisations in Australia.

We will be fined.

We're talking about a league that a few weeks ago decided all post match press conferences all over the country will now be held via Zoom because Melbourne locked down over a few cases.

Covid is a great opportunity for virtue signalling and the AFL is one of the biggest virtue signalling organisations in Australia.

We will be fined.

The AFL are working within legislation from various governments. Anything they do is broadcasted to the world.

They literally couldn't attend press conferences in many instances.

Weird take.

Sanctions have now been handed down for the offending players:

Georgiades: No sanction, he had drink bottle in hand - Exempt
Butters: One game suspension to be served this week
Williams: Ineligible for AFL selection, can only play in sanfl
Lord: Ineligible for AFL selection, can only play in sanfl

All four players to undergo an inhouse "Responsible Covid-19 Conduct" course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back