Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Made some mistakes but, he is out there playing in a no nonsense manner, cant be said for too many unfortunately.

Yep keep him in till seasons end. In Brad’s defence on this one he was in last year till he did his ankle. I have a dream where he Garner and Hayden just hunt down opposition defences in the forward 50 rag dolling players like they are a cross between Byron Pickett and Martin Pyke

He got back in the queue for an extra serving when they were handing out campaigner.

Genuinely dislikes anyone not wearing royal blue and white.

I just want him to have another big preseason so he can impact more often.

No lairy boots either. Always a good sign.

Incredibly picked up three goal assists with the way he was kicking. Someone said he reads it better than anyone, great call. Natural footballer.

I thought he was disappointing in the intraclub and pre-season matches but goes to another level on the big stage. Would love to know what a different coach could get out of him.

Was going to say it felt like he was involved in a few scoring chains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to get in on goal a fair bit and then takes a second to realise it. Hopefully will get more decisive and confident in time. Love what I'm seeing so far.

He is actually proving to be a very good judge of the ball in flight, many times last night he timed his run so he hit packes and contests at the perfect time to give himself a chance to gain possetion. It actually suprises me we havnt got any smalls that can do this and a back up ruckman is better at it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back