Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

I rest my case.
It's unpalatable, yes, but it's the truth. It's as true as Kim Jong-un and North Korea and the mindless, manipulated masses that are taken in by the cult of personality.

Conditioning of the populace isn't something new and if we are "enlightened", we must call it out, not pretend that it's not happening. You seem to be taking a leaf out of Neville Chamberlain's play book.

Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Mod Notice

What? I am saying that the poor bastards that live in the United States have been systematically "dumbed down" for years and I am bringing down the quality of this thread? My god man, I am telling you what has happened to a country that was an inspiration to millions of oppressed peoples all over the world but which tragically, has deteriorated so much, that it is now an example of what a country should NOT be like.

I rest my case.
To be fair, it's difficult to be consistently tolerant of those who don't argue with sincerity or in good faith. Or those who are straight out trolls and/or baiters.

What? I am saying that the poor bastards that live in the United States have been systematically "dumbed down" for years and I am bringing down the quality of this thread? My god man, I am telling you what has happened to a country that was an inspiration to millions of oppressed peoples all over the world but which tragically, has deteriorated so much, that it is now an example of what a country should NOT be like.
I've got family in the US. And a number of dear friends. So I take a real interest in what happens there.

I think the country is in real trouble, and I don't know where it goes to from here.

I've got family in the US. And a number of dear friends. So I take a real interest in what happens there.

I think the country is in real trouble, and I don't know where it goes to from here.
Having Trump as president puts USA behind 8 ball now

Likewise Sherb. The plight of America and it's people has been distressing for me for many, many years and if the truth be told, sometimes I just get so upset at the frustration of how nonsensical things are over there, that I just say f**k 'em! and that is a shameful thing to say.

I too have friends and relations over there and they are in real trouble and I hope that somehow, somehow, a bit of intelligence comes from somewhere to help them all; friends, relations or not.

Truth, justice and the American way.

Someone responded saying "Its only meant to be sent to the states if they run out" like...what kind of argumentive logic is that? Oh, whats that hospitals? You are completely out? Ok, give us 24 hours to get you supplies, Im sure the TAX PAYING CITIZENS wont mind waiting/dying in the meantime. Damn, we are a free ass country, yo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could really show him whoms boss by just deleting your account.

Really own us libtards then. Do it.
given the scope of posts in last few pages (with the pro-trumpets all on sanctions)
Why not be honest and rename the threat something along the lines of "Trump is evil" or "Trump cause Corona" or "Trump causes Cancer"
Then you could really enjoy yourselves.

given the scope of posts in last few pages (with the pro-trumpets all on sanctions)
Why not be honest and rename the threat something along the lines of "Trump is evil" or "Trump cause Corona" or "Trump causes Cancer"

"Trump is the Devil"

Is it that scary to discuss his and his admins actions in a light that...shows them for what they are? Selfish, damaging, deluded and potentially devastating for a population of over 300 million people?

Or should we just accept that hes still learning this whole political thing, and what if a few old people die? The economy MUST prevail!

Is it that scary to discuss his and his admins actions in a light that...shows them for what they are? Selfish, damaging, deluded and potentially devastating for a population of over 300 million people?

Or should we just accept that hes still learning this whole political thing, and what if a few old people die? The economy MUST prevail!

He quickly pulled back from his Easter deadline after Fauci showed him the data.

This doesn't sound like the actions of someone following only self interest.

All countries need to start thinking of an exit strategy whether the end up a bribable or not.

You troll someone who lost a friend to the virus, then have a bitch about that.

Damaged.
How do you know what tragedy I or anyone else maybe experiencing?
This is a political thread, it's not dear abbey. I don't bring my personal issues to the thread.

Take a moment and think about what is going on right now - A good portion of the country has no idea whether they have a job, how they will pay for food, rent, mortgages...All of our normal lives have been turned on their heads.
Hospitals throughout the country have postponed surgery for people with serious conditions.

This is an unprecedented clusterXXXX with volatile possibilities.

And what were you whining about again?
- oh yes - you wanted to signal your moral superiority. See if you can cash it in somewhere.

How do you know what tragedy I or anyone else maybe experiencing?
This is a political thread, it's not dear abbey. I don't bring my personal issues to the thread.

Take a moment and think about what is going on right now - A good portion of the country has no idea whether they have a job, how they will pay for food, rent, mortgages...All of our normal lives have been turned on their heads.
Hospitals throughout the country have postponed surgery for people with serious conditions.

This is an unprecedented clusterXXXX with volatile possibilities.

And what were you whining about again?
- oh yes - you wanted to signal your moral superiority. See if you can cash it in somewhere.

Other people in the world are going through adversity, therefore it’s unreasonable show sympathy to someone expressing grief in front of you?

That’s your argument? Not only did you not show any sympathy, you expesssed doubt as to the truth of her loss.

And you do bring your personal issues into this thread. Every single time you post.

I can't recall any condemnation of the Italian or Spanish governments who have the highest mortality rates. And who's health system has obviously been completely hollowed out.

You should by all means criticise where it is deserved. We are talking about a nation with over 300 million people across 50 odd jurisdictions.
If the last 3 years have taught us anything it is that the US president is not all powerful.

Moreover, the USA death rate per capita is significantly below the global average.

We have had 3 plus years of Trump trolling on repeat. Posters are not dealing with issues or policies, they are merely derailing discussion with taunting of Trump's hair, his wife, his kids, his speech...

Personally, I don't give a rats. The situation the world finds itself in right now transcends Trump.

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your slumber party.

Other people in the world are going through adversity, therefore it’s unreasonable show sympathy to someone expressing grief in front of you?

That’s your argument? Not only did you not show any sympathy, you expesssed doubt as to the truth of her loss.

And you do bring your personal issues into this thread. Every single time you post.
I am happy to drop this.
But as you insist, please cite a solitary example of me citing a personal tragedy or personal dififculty requiring sympathy or even sensitivity in this entire site ever. As for my doubts - the poster has form.

He quickly pulled back from his Easter deadline after Fauci showed him the data.

This doesn't sound like the actions of someone following only self interest.

All countries need to start thinking of an exit strategy whether the end up a bribable or not.
Arguably the Easter deadline was an action following self interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back