Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Trump Mafia, don't really care any more, just do what they like with taxpayer money.

Full story here.

The ad blitz, described in some budget documents as the "Covid-19 immediate surge public advertising and awareness campaign," is expected to lean heavily on video interviews between administration officials and celebrities, who will discuss aspects of the coronavirus outbreak and address the Trump administration's response to the crisis

You can't be that naive.
It's sad watching the fan boys pretend they don't notice Biden's mental decline

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fanboy, f***ing lol. You don't see the irony in you calling someone else that? We're all fanboys (or gals) to one degree or another.

Random BigFooty poster diagnoses someone with dementia.

Lol.
Yes they all chose to ignore qualified people making comment about Trumps dubious actions & behaviours.

Then the ignorant ones try to label Biden with their own home grown unqualified assessment of his mental competence.

Trumpsters = Frauds.

I think he might be better, way better I doubt it, it still doesn't change the fact Biden is none of the below

“We must elect a thoughtful, moral, responsible, respectful leader on Nov. 3. Our current president is not that leader,” he wrote.

Ah well, let’s see shall we. Regardless, any improvement on trump is a very good thing. It’d be hard to see anyone being worse than him, so let’s get back to a more capable person in charge there.

Random BigFooty poster diagnoses someone with dementia.

Lol.
He should post another video of known stutterer Biden, pausing or stumbling over words to try to downplay the Trump cluster*.

Its all they have.

Imagine trying to make a case for Trump, based on Trump?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should post another video of known stutterer Biden, pausing or stumbling over words to try to downplay the Trump clusterfu**.

Its all they have.

Imagine trying to make a case for Trump, based on Trump?
Ohh but trump but trump that's all you have. Try answering the question Why did the Dems give us 2 s**t candidates in a row and why a guy with dementia FFS?

Yes they all chose to ignore qualified people making comment about Trumps dubious actions & behaviours.

Then the ignorant ones try to label Biden with their own home grown unqualified assessment of his mental competence.

Trumpsters = Frauds.
The big difference is I despise both candidates where as you will defend one of them because you have been brainwashed into never questioning the orders you have been given

How do you know he has dementia?
Trump told me through Q who is actually trump wink wink

But being serious how do I know? I've watched him in numerous videos and his manner and delivery remind me of those i have known with dementia. I have worked in the Health industry with aged people, I was a carer for 3 years. But you can't just trust that it's just an opinion and I'm not a doctor. So then you look around and when see so many people are saying the same then you go well there could be something here. Then you look closer and you notice it more and more.
It's not a vote for trump I'm more upset the Dems haven't given the people someone they can vote for. I still can't believe Trump is even in this race and one of the big reasons why is 77yr old Biden and his clear mental decline

The big difference is I despise both candidates where as you will defend one of them because you have been brainwashed into never questioning the orders you have been given

You don’t despise both. You’re a Trump-loving troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back