Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
As we all know, the American colonies remained loyal to King George. Independence would have been illegal.

And how did they do that genius? It took a revolution.

For the NE and California to leave the union it will not be by making a declaration and that's that. It will be by a declaration backed up with military force

There is zero appetite in the USA to have a civil war, suggesting as such is beyond stupid

And how did they do that genius? It took a revolution.

For the NE and California to leave the union it will not be by making a declaration and that's that. It will be by a declaration backed up with military force

There is zero appetite in the USA to have a civil war, suggesting as such is beyond stupid

I don't know. just ask the good ol boys with guns. See what they 'think'.

I don't know. just ask the good ol boys with guns. See what they 'think'.
thats also part of the problem, the good ole boys are in the south and the midwest.

Washington controls the military, and southerns and the midwest also make up a massive part of it. no chance of states declaring independence with nothing but the might of the New Hampshire National Guard at their back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats also part of the problem, the good ole boys are in the south and the midwest.

Washington controls the military, and southerns and the midwest also make up a massive part of it. no chance of states declaring independence with nothing but the might of the New Hampshire National Guard at their back

Well the 'boys' might git in their pickup trucks & ride out to git Biden ifn he gits more votes & thieves the elexyn offa Their Presidint Trumpy.

A gun supporting, happy clapping, ultra-conservative loon. Not hard to see why the Mango Mussolini is a fan.

The only positive I can see is that her name includes the surname of a former New Zealand Test captain.
I met said New Zealand captain out the back at the Oval during a New Zealand Test one year, very funny bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back