Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Donnell and Maddow hate Trump!

That is all they cover in their one hour shows.

I must admit I watch them a couple of times each week as the legal minds they have on there are quite knowledgable.
Melber is good as well. Seems to be based on legal stuff.

All of them used to be very good, in the before times. Trump just took all the oxygen out of the atmosphere. And worse, they've become more strident as the Trump/MAGA circus went on. Maddow is still the best with her set-ups. It's all about the context with her.

Unfortunately they all protect or ignore their corporate overlords' allies/servants in their reports.

pondscum.
Whispering audibly: “I’m the head judge. Suite 501.”

Some of the girls as young as 15 were topless, others naked. “Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis … in a very physically vulnerable position and ….. pressured … to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

“He would stop in front of a girl, look her up and down, and say, “Hmmm.” Then he would go on and do the same thing to the next girl”, before asking who she considered the most beautiful girl. “Besides me? Uh, I like Arkansas. She’s sweet.”
Trump: “I don’t care if she’s sweet, is she hot?” …

One contestant recalled: “I literally have nightmares about that process. He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”

Several girls complained to his daughter, of being forcibly kissed on the lips by the elderly Trump when invited to Trump Tower to discuss career opportunities - “Yeah, he does that,” Ivanka tacitly replied.

One may ask why would a man in his late 40s, whose main business was real-estate development, want to host beauty contests for teenage girls.

The Guardian asked and investigated. They found the men ‘used the contest(s) to engage in sexual relationships with vulnerable young models. Some of these allegations amount to sexual harassment, abuse or exploitation of teenage girls; others are more accurately described as rape.’

Trump’s partner in the pageants made it clear to the teenage models that attention would be paid not just to appearance, but to “the way you are, your attitude, your personality, your sense of cooperation”.

“It was very clear that there were opportunities to go out and party with Donald”. The contestants were plied with alcohol and led to believe “that if you were nice to certain people, good things will happen to you, and I think that’s why girls were going out”.

Another girl recalls Trump, when requesting a dinner date, asked how old she was. “I said 17 and he said, ‘That’s just great – you’re not too old, not too young.”

Last edited:
Whispering audibly: “I’m the head judge. Suite 501.”

Some of the girls as young as 15 were topless, others naked. “Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis … in a very physically vulnerable position and ….. pressured … to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

“He would stop in front of a girl, look her up and down, and say, “Hmmm.” Then he would go on and do the same thing to the next girl”, before asking who she considered the most beautiful girl. “Besides me? Uh, I like Arkansas. She’s sweet.”
Trump: “I don’t care if she’s sweet, is she hot?” …

One contestant recalled: “I literally have nightmares about that process. He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”

Several girls complained to his daughter, of being forcibly kissed on the lips by the elderly Trump when invited to Trump Tower to discuss career opportunities - “Yeah, he does that,” Ivanka tacitly replied.

One may ask why would a man in his late 40s, whose main business was real-estate development, want to host beauty contests for teenage girls.

The Guardian asked and investigated. They found the men ‘used the contest(s) to engage in sexual relationships with vulnerable young models. Some of these allegations amount to sexual harassment, abuse or exploitation of teenage girls; others are more accurately described as rape.’

Trump’s partner in the pageants made it clear to the teenage models that attention would be paid not just to appearance, but to “the way you are, your attitude, your personality, your sense of cooperation”.

“It was very clear that there were opportunities to go out and party with Donald”. The contestants were plied with alcohol and led to believe “that if you were nice to certain people, good things will happen to you, and I think that’s why girls were going out”.

Another girl recalls Trump, when requesting a dinner date, asked how old she was. “I said 17 and he said, ‘That’s just great – you’re not too old, not too young.”
Such a good Christian man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this makes majority even harder

Representative Mike Gallagher, Republican of Wisconsin, announced on Friday afternoon that he would resign from Congress months earlier than expected on April 19, bringing the already minuscule Republican majority down to a lonely one vote.
After his departure next month, Republicans will control 217 House seats to the Democrats’ 213, allowing the G.O.P. to afford only a single defection from the party line on votes when all members are present.
Mike timed that well there will be no election to his red based seat.
He is now branded a Rhino.

The seven deadly sins, he fits every single one of them.

View attachment 1938850

May as well add a few from the 10 Commandments to his record.

6.You shall not kill.(or incite to kill in his case)
7.You shall not commit adultery. (x3)
8.You shall not steal.(x??????)
9.You shall not bear false witness.(ha ha ha my calculator just died)
10.You shall not covet your neighbour's goods. (or Presidnecy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back