Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm. I was pretty certain that I was talking about weaponising the DOJ for current adminstration purposes, opposed to specifically about Trump's situation.

Maybe there is a miscommunication going on here. I will proviso by saying that I did not read previous post so don't have much context but do agree that it is not right to weaponise departments for political purposes.
Many positions that are jobs you apply for in Aus, are either specifically political appointments if not outright elected positions in the US.

Their system is designed specifically so it's political. It's not the government doing something nefarious as you imply, it's how it's supposed to work.

However, this system sort of assumes a base level of integrity.

It's why Trump is so dangerous, it's intended for an incoming leader to make a lot of political appointments to important positions. Trump exploited this last time, and Maga is angry he didn't exploit it more.

Some of the people he appointed had more integrity than loyalty, a mistake he will not repeat.

Much much more difficult to do this in Australia.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

A bit of an over-exaggeration.
How many "most important elections of our lifetime" can you have before the public stop buying it.
Three so far and however many more there are until the fascist drops dead.

Out of interest, why do you suppose Trump is leading soo many polls, and do you think Democrats need to change their targeting strategy ?

Americans are disattisfied with their system - somewhat fairly - and think the guy who is perhaps the single biggest example of those who benefit from the current system is somehow an outsider who's going to 'fix the system'. Despite actual evidence of his last Presidency of him... not doing that, and actually attempting to undermine the entire democratic system rather than accept being voted out.

What the US needs is less people like Trump, not more.

Many positions that are jobs you apply for in Aus, are either specifically political appointments if not outright elected positions in the US.

Their system is designed specifically so it's political. It's not the government doing something nefarious as you imply, it's how it's supposed to work.

However, this system sort of assumes a base level of integrity.

It's why Trump is so dangerous, it's intended for an incoming leader to make a lot of political appointments to important positions. Trump exploited this last time, and Maga is angry he didn't exploit it more.

Some of the people he appointed had more integrity than loyalty, a mistake he will not repeat.

Much much more difficult to do this in Australia.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for the information. Their system is truly stuffed.

Thanks for the information. Their system is truly stuffed.
And if Trump gets in again , he will be after revenge , jack smith , fani willis , judges ruling against him , doj , biden and son , certain media , fauci ( remember him) witnesses who spoke against him ie carrie hutchinson , and on the other hand pardon j6 ppl found guilty , lawyers like Eastman ,Giuliani get pardoned or charges dropped
Depending on senate and house numbers try to increase supreme court numbers and whole lot of more crap

And if Trump gets in again , he will be after revenge , jack smith , fani willis , judges ruling against him , doj , biden and son , certain media , fauci ( remember him) witnesses who spoke against him ie carrie hutchinson , and on the other hand pardon j6 ppl found guilty , lawyers like Eastman ,Giuliani get pardoned or charges dropped
Depending on senate and house numbers try to increase supreme court numbers and whole lot of more crap

To think that this is the beacon of democracy. If he does that, he will be weaponising the DOJ for his political purpose right.

The whole system is kaput.

Out of interest, why do you suppose Trump is leading soo many polls, and do you think Democrats need to change their targeting strategy ?
Saw a recent poll from the battle ground states. Since the State of the Nation talk, Biden is at least equal or a point ahead.

Decent polling as well over 5000 people polled, normally about 1000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now thats a weaponised DOJ

It is my hope, that the women of America turn this election in favour of Democracy, regardless of their religious conviction, I’m fairly certain there are enough that have had enough of religious intrusion into their personal choices and lives and their granddaughters/daughters.
Other than that, I’m more than certain that there are no where near enough Generals or High Brass military folk that would allow a Trump administration to take over the USA in the way that the MAGA/Heritage Foundation would hope for!
These(military) folk serve The Constitution first and only, anyone attempting to discolour and attack its foundations will find themselves up against the most powerful and millimetre perfect artillery ever devised.
Diaper boy would be ready to mark(lol, mulligan) his ball on the 15th at one of his shitty courses and cop a U.S Minuteman III up his clacker.
They serve no President, only country and the Founding Document, you’re kidding yourselves if you believe otherwise.
The guardrails are still in place, thank *!

Polls schmolls .
Too much focus on the polls.
They predicted a red wave in the midterms, it didn’t happen.
And they didn’t predict this in Alabama.

I’m sure if that happens, Trump will disappear and we will never hear from him again.

Right?
wink-wandavision.gif

I’m sure if that happens, Trump will disappear and we will never hear from him again.

Right?

I would expect him to graciously concede and donate his free time to reading to the blind.

On an unrelated note, will the pending second civil war disrupt my travel plans to the US next year? Do I have to buy a stupid MAGA hat to blend in with the locals? What happens if the Mason-Dixon border guards find it in my luggage? Those Dem-city jails look pretty funky. I might book a trip to Myanmar instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back