Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
all empires eventually crash and burn. removing basic democratic rights is an early sign. trumpists are leading the charge

Now to be fair to Ron (I just babyvomited into my mouth) the wording in the clip seems more focused on consequences for actions that are more than just “speaking out”
Talked about barricading roads and bridges (right to protest via right of free movement)
Talked about harassment of Jewish people (this was vague could have been verbal which could be still free speech but could have Been physical which should meet with consequences and yes expulsion can be one of those)

Persecutory delusion*. Just a DSA, like Barr.

Barr believes Biden to be a greater threat to democracy than Trump, because he is responsible for “Parents losing the freedom to control their children’s education. And, you know, people can’t speak their mind without losing their jobs and things like that … telling people what kind of stoves they can use and what kinds of cars they have to drive and, you know, eliminating cars and and so forth. Yeah, those are the (real) threats to democracy.”

* Educated people are unlikely to believe in simple solutions for complex problems, feelings of powerlessness, and ‘subjective social class’.
JFC!!!

Imagine if these guys were around when we were trying (and did) ban CFCs and leaded petrol.

Muh fredum

Laura Ingram - English Lit, BA -aka talking empty head.

Rachel Maddow - Degree in Public Policy Stanford, recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship, Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.
Degrees aside, I look no further then her father, whom its been documented was a nazi sympathizer,anti semite and homophobe and has played a pivotal role in the views and beliefs she holds and cultivates on her show.

Just a horrible individual according to family members

Weird with some of the extremist material that the Trumpers and GOP comes out without anyone batting an eyelid but the killing of a puppy has crossed a line for their supporters.
She's screwed now Democrats and just about every comedian in the US will keep on bringing it up.

JFC!!!

Imagine if these guys were around when we were trying (and did) ban CFCs and leaded petrol.

Muh fredum
I remember watching a youtube video where "Trumper-type" people complaining that it was against their rights as Americans to be forced to wear seat belt and not to be able to drink alcohol whilst they drive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donald still fuming about this…

The rest of us have had friends throughout our lives. We are used to mates ‘taking the piss’, leading to not taking oneself too seriously.

When we c*ck something up we think “you f’n dumb ****.” We can see the humour in life, and laugh at ourselves. As people, and leaders, it is important that we don’t see ourselves as being infallible.

As his CoS, John Kelly, put it - Trump can’t admit to making mistakes because “his manhood is at issue here.”

Last edited:
What is the point of this post? The fact that the shares are worth half the price of when the company was first floated?

-FH9J7imYS-qb3O5aUAzKjmSz8I=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back