Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
So Trump gets his mate Rick Scott to miss Senate and support him in court. Scott too was innocent, just like Trump.:rolleyes:

In a press conference outside the courthouse in Manhattan where Trump is on trial, Scott compared the criminal charges against Trump to the federal Medicare and Medicaid fraud investigation that resulted in $1.7 billion in fines against Columbia/HCA, the healthcare company that helped make Scott the United States’ wealthiest U.S. senator. Earlier, in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” Scott claimed that the charges against Trump — who’s accused of falsifying business records to hide a hush money payment to a pr0n star — amount to “political persecution.” He said that he too had been a victim of a politically influenced justice system more than two decades ago.

But in comparing himself to Trump, Scott — who is seeking reelection to the Senate this November
— is also trying to rewrite history. Scott himself acknowledged years ago that his company had “made mistakes.”

In 2014, the whistleblower who helped the federal government investigate Columbia/HCA described a company with two sets of books and said he had “no doubt in my mind that Rick Scott was the leader of a criminal enterprise.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article288431251.html#storylink=cpy

Further when tRump became President he was supposed to be hands off with his business yet he he was having cheques Fedex to him to sign. Not only that he also used WH staff to be involved in his private business.

He is a crook of the highest order.

Last edited:

yeah not sure many would take $100k for the experience of mushroom schlong, yeti pubes, and any ingame commentary from Drump..
Mick Jagger was once married to Jerri Hall and look at all the younger women dried up prunes like Rupert gets. I reckon there’d be plenty.

Mick Jagger was once married to Jerri Hall and look at all the younger women dried up prunes like Rupert gets. I reckon there’d be plenty.
Rupert too looks like a dried up prune and tRump an over ripe orange.

tRump can only get younger women buy paying, really sad.

Sounds like you want the mushroom mate, NTTAWWT
This thread is the biggest reach around circle jerk on the board. I’m not worried about the mushroom/cashew dick.

Be honest lads, how many of you fellated yourselves or each other reading Stormys “salicious” accounts of a night with 45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Donald Trump sat with some of the country’s top oil executives at his Mar-a-Lago Club last month, one executive complained about how they continued to face burdensome environmental regulations despite spending $400 million to lobby the Biden administration in the last year.
Trump’s response stunned several of the executives in the room overlooking the ocean: You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted, according to people with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.
Giving $1 billion would be a “deal,” Trump said, because of the taxation and regulation they would avoid thanks to him, according to the people.
These oil billionaires are also drafting policies what they want to happen should Trump return and Trump has promised all will be on day one.
Strange thing is the USA is producing more energy in history and the gas stations have increased prices at the pump to make up there loss due to Covid,Hence more profit to the oil executives and share holders.

This thread is the biggest reach around circle jerk on the board. I’m not worried about the mushroom/cashew dick.

Be honest lads, how many of you fellated yourselves or each other reading Stormys “salicious” accounts of a night with 45.
lol, look at you finally revealing your true colours that we’d all suspected, good for you knackers, let it all out!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DONALD TRUMP: Well, to me that’s very cute because it’s a very young guy and he’s graduating from high school this year. He’s a very good student, very smart.

And, I think that’s great. I think it’s very interesting too. But he’s pretty young. I will say. He’s 17, but, if they can do that, I’m. I’m all for it. I think I’m all for it. And he probably would be, knowing him. He would probably be for it to.

Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back