Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
DONALD TRUMP: Well, to me that’s very cute because it’s a very young guy and he’s graduating from high school this year. He’s a very good student, very smart.

And, I think that’s great. I think it’s very interesting too. But he’s pretty young. I will say. He’s 17, but, if they can do that, I’m. I’m all for it. I think I’m all for it. And he probably would be, knowing him. He would probably be for it to.

Lol
For those playing at home Barron is actually, wait for it, 18 years old!🤦

Season 5 Smirk GIF by HULU

It’s always the pretense that amazes me. Implies shame, but not enough shame to make a difference. Strange.
It’s the template/programming for bots:
Reasonable centrist, never addressing the substantial issues, flood the zone with distractions & whataboutism.
I’m pretty confident at this point there are a percentage of bots on this site. The way they interact is so consistent & predictable & they can keep up huge posting levels for days/weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a low bar, but clearly Melania is smarter than the rest of the family.
She realises his surname is going to be big enough hindrance to his entry into any sort of decent society without explicitly associating himself with his old man, who'll be dead before Barron hits thirty and his politics.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, to me that’s very cute because it’s a very young guy and he’s graduating from high school this year. He’s a very good student, very smart.

And, I think that’s great. I think it’s very interesting too. But he’s pretty young. I will say. He’s 17, but, if they can do that, I’m. I’m all for it. I think I’m all for it. And he probably would be, knowing him. He would probably be for it to.

Lol
Exhibit A - Word salad

To be fair, timing and tone (and the context of the poster) are much more difficult to read in these online discussions than in real life discussions.
Do you really believe that the poster was attempting humour?

Liars are just going to lie.

Some are praising Necheles for her cross examination of Daniels and supposedly showing her up by contradicting previous evidence.

However little has been written that Westerhout contradicted herself with the previous days evidence where she stated Trump checked and read everything he signed. But under questioning by Necheles she stated that often when signing things he was often distracted, on the phone or speaking to others in the room.

Prosecutors had their chance to re-question and she admitted that she had met defence lawyers for an hour the previous night.

Glad I am not a juror and that they made note of that.

Worked well for Sarah Palin in 2008.

Are their no female republican governors that are able to show a little competency?

You really didn't need female or governor in that sentence.

Some are praising Necheles for her cross examination of Daniels and supposedly showing her up by contradicting previous evidence.

However little has been written that Westerhout contradicted herself with the previous days evidence where she stated Trump checked and read everything he signed. But under questioning by Necheles she stated that often when signing things he was often distracted, on the phone or speaking to others in the room.

Prosecutors had their chance to re-question and she admitted that she had met defence lawyers for an hour the previous night.

wtf, how is that allowed.
coercion at its best.

Being distracted is not a defense

You are obligated to check what you sign

It isn't a 35 page Myspace Terms of Service that you can ignore

Last edited:
The wheels of justice turn extremely
s-l-ow-l-y for these types

What kind of heck wit has a quote from themselves framed behind them? One who realises nobody else on earth would quote them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back